STATE GOVERNMENT SITE USELESS

/ STATE GOVERNMENT SITE USELESS #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
tried to find the voting record for my state senator. can find out all kinds of stuff except anything important. so i e mailed him asking how he voted on a certain bill that was made law and took effect this month, received a letter, explaing the law but know where did it tell me how he voted! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif why can't they have a straight forward site instead of giving u nothing but fluff. hope this is not considered political by moderators,but it ticks me off!!!!!

/ STATE GOVERNMENT SITE USELESS #2  
Frank_F15,

ahhh... not to stir the pot, but remember, you emailed a politician. A straight answer, I think not..... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Terry

/ STATE GOVERNMENT SITE USELESS #3  
Which state senator are you talking about Frank? I work for New York State DOT and we can track down the voting records of how senators and assemblymen vote on different bills. Give me his name and bill number and I'll try to look it up for you when I get back to work this Monday.

...Bob

/ STATE GOVERNMENT SITE USELESS
BOB; going to send u PM with the state senators name and the bill no. in keping with the non political issues of the forum. thanks for your help.

/ STATE GOVERNMENT SITE USELESS #5  
Finding how a senator or lawmaker voted on a certain bill does not violate any politics issues in this forum. It's public record. It only violates this forum once the answer is found and folks start bickering about it.

/ STATE GOVERNMENT SITE USELESS
yeh, i know Gary. but i found that anything political usually leads into bickering and arguing. so i try to stay away from it (on this forum) don't want to give the moderators any more stress /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif and Rancar(bob) got me the infor i wanted. thanks again Bob.