Solis Service Manuals

/ Solis Service Manuals #1  

Vihrea

Tractor
Solis 26 9+9
Anybody find service manuals for Solis tractors? I need to figure out what's wrong with my engine block heater. It passes the continuity test and is getting power but I have no heat. I have the Mitsubishi L-series manual but I'd like a wiring diagram (and better detail than the owner's manual. Something like what Ford and I/H put out.

Thanks

/ Solis Service Manuals #2  

/ Solis Service Manuals
Thanks Seville009

/ Solis Service Manuals #5  
It sounds like you're really diving deep into the diagnostics, which is great! Finding a detailed service manual for Solis tractors with specific wiring diagrams can indeed be tricky. While you mentioned having the Mitsubishi L-series manual, sometimes those don’t cover all the specifics needed for different models or brands like Solis.

If you're looking for specific parts or even potentially useful tools for your tractor repair, you might want to check out FixPart. They primarily deal with parts and appliances for household items, but they also offer a range of general maintenance tools and components that might be useful in your tractor repairs or in finding a temporary workaround. Plus, their customer service might be able to guide you on finding more specialized resources or manuals. Good luck with your engine block heater!

/ Solis Service Manuals
Just a quick update. I had the Solis repair guy over for some post-winter check-up. As a reminder, this is a five-month winter here in Finland. Here are a couple of his observations:

* The master on/off switch tends to fail in cold weather, meaning that it loses conductivity. They tend to not conduct as much amperage to the starting.

* Solis does not provide training so he has not seen any detailed manuals like you might get with a Farmall/IH, Ford or Fiat.

* My observation is that these long winters are hard on an Indian-built tractor. I'm always fixing something on a 2 year-old tractor. I hope the 24 HP Solis are sturdier for you northern folks in the US ;).