Snow SNOW REMOVAL B2400

/ SNOW REMOVAL B2400 #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
bear with on this, i bought my 2400 last feb. so only got a chance to move a few in of snow, but now (if u are watching the new) u know that the buffalo ny, are is really getting smacked.today when i got home from work, 3 hr drive(normal 1/2 hr) i had about 2 ft. in drive. got in drive and got stuck. went in and changed, started my 2400 and did a little shoveling while she warmed up. then proceded to clean drive and even went down the road for 500 ft to make a path so my wief could get down.the point being! i use the fel, and back blde, r4 tires(unfilled) and no chains. did not slip or slide at all. much easier than the old ford 2n. just thought i would let u all know . also i will be plowing a lot in next few days. check the news./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ SNOW REMOVAL B2400 #2  
That's it, rub it in.... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ SNOW REMOVAL B2400 #3  
Hope this doesn't make you feel bad but I live on the other side of the Niagara river near Lake Ontario. We got our first snowfall on Christmas day - total of about 3" which my F2400 handled with ease- none since. And I'm not complaining.

/ SNOW REMOVAL B2400 #4  
Jeez, Frank! With all that snow you could build up a ramp to the top of your house and have a pretty decent (albeit short) bobsled run! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Pete

www.GatewayToVermont.com

/ SNOW REMOVAL B2400
don't have to build ramp . mother nature is doing it for me. don't have my digital camera yet, but a friend from work sent me this. he lives in the city about 1/2 mile from where we work.

Attachments

• 2-94841-P1010005.jpg
    2-94841-P1010005.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 72
   / SNOW REMOVAL B2400 #7  
Good luck with all that white stuff. I'm anxious to try out my new blower,but 3 feet plus is way toooo much for me. Here in the Berkshires of western mass we are back to bare ground in most areas.
I have the same tires and was glad to hear you got around ok without chains.