roll over death

/ roll over death #3  
It could happen to any of us in so many ways. Although with rollover protection and a seat belt, it is less likely to be lethal. Always being careful is mandatory. Sadly, these things will continue to happen.

/ roll over death #4  
I'm guessing it had been operating closer to the location where the picture was taken from. The loader is up, and there appears to be a heavy weight on the 3PH, also raised, so his centre of gravity was high. Plus the ground was uneven! Maybe his tires weren't filled either!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS try and keep your loads low when moving!

/ roll over death #5  
It looks like his load was high and he drove up on those mounds of dirt with his right tires. This could have put excess weight on the left front tire and broken the seal on the rim. R1's will do this much faster than R4's. I have broken the seal on my front tires twice with a heavy load on uneven terrain. This coupled with the fact that the load was too high may have flipped it. He would have lived if he had a ROPS, as the tractor would have just flopped on its side. I whole bunch of mistakes were made, foremost the rops. A lot of the vinyards in CA. remove there ROPS I am told, to fit under trellace and vines.

/ roll over death #6  
If the bucket was that high, it's hard to see how the tractor could flip completely over.

That's close to you, Robert.

/ roll over death
Yes, about 4 miles away. Engine and Medic from my station responded. Photographer is a close family friend. I have not heard any details besides the newspaper report.

I have been on three wheels before with the old Kubota and the NH I have now. A little slope, drop a tire in a hole... Or a rock hidden in grass.

That looks like maybe a NH TC30 with aftermarket loader?

If the bucket was that high, it's hard to see how the tractor could flip completely over.

That's close to you, Robert.

/ roll over death #8  
Looks like an off brand grey market machine with a Buhler loader maybe? In any case, full bucket with loader up on a little tractor like that without tires loaded is so easy to roll it isn't funny.

Edit:
Its a Mitsubishi MT20 tractor, grey market which explains the no rops. About 20-25 year old model. Only 20 hp at pto from what I can tell. Very narrow, not very heavy.