Rewiring

/ Rewiring #1  

davcog

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 23
Anyone have a wiring diagram for a 2004 BX 23? Seem to have a bad ground that is causing lights to come on by themselves.:mad: Would like to redo entire wiring and replace all old bulb lights with LEDs.:cool2:

/ Rewiring
Thanks for the assist.:thumbsup: What search engine did you use? I used google and got so much useless junk that I gave up. Glad TBN was available. Had a response under another forum that suggested marine grade switches. Believe I'll add them as well. Just tired of lights coming on going off when they want after washing the tractor. Also I've banged up a few plastic lens so I figure LEDs in rubber frames will be cheaper in the long run.:D

/ Rewiring #4  
I just used Google. I've had that happen before where I search for a day for something before posting the question on TBN. Then someone makes me feel like a fool because the answer was within the first five results generated by google when they put it in. The results must be somewhat dependant on location or something.

Marine grade switches sound like a good idea.

/ Rewiring #5  
Which lights???
Bad ground would most likely not cause this.
The dash switches are prone to getting water in them and turning on by them selves.

I have the manuals in pdf but I would have to email them to you off this site.

PM me with an email address if you want them.

tom

/ Rewiring
@Iplayfarmer: You must have tons more patience than I do.:laughing:
@tommu56: E-mail on its way!:thumbsup: