Quick Hitches Quick hitch with tow hitch receiver

/ Quick hitch with tow hitch receiver #1  

jameythompson

Tractor
None Yet
Is anyone aware of a quick hitch that also has an integrated receiver sleeve for a standard tow hitch ball? At one point a couple of years ago I read about such a model in these forums, but I can no longer seem to find it.

Thanks for your help,
Jamey

/ Quick hitch with tow hitch receiver #2  
I've never saw one. If you find one post pics of it here.

In my pea sized brain I just can't see how it would work very well.

/ Quick hitch with tow hitch receiver #5  
IMG_2375.jpgIMG_2374.jpg

I used some receiver tubing from Harbour freight and made mine.

By cutting small pieces off the 12” piece I was able to weld a vertical receiver on the rear of the horizontal tube. Convenient place to store the hitch out of the way.

/ Quick hitch with tow hitch receiver #6  
Farm Hand QH from Lee Agri has 3 built in hitch receivers.

/ Quick hitch with tow hitch receiver #8  
Right now the Lee Agra website shows this hitch not currently available. Neither was pricing. How much was this hitch? Looked interesting.

/ Quick hitch with tow hitch receiver #9  
Paid $680 for that rascal but it's built like a tank and I'm thankful I bought it when I did. I bought mine about a year after seeing the one my friend bought. He only paid $600 for his...I think they must have had the "***** tariff" price increase on mine.

Not sure why they are currently unavailable...maybe they manufacture them in campaigns...wait and see what the interest is and then build a certain quantity perhaps?

/ Quick hitch with tow hitch receiver #10  
Greetings,
I like the options of the Lee hitch. I just checked and it still says unavailable.