Picking up a Bad Boy tomorrow

/ Picking up a Bad Boy tomorrow #1  

S854

Silver Member
Tractor
‘67 MF 135 Deluxe / ‘22 Kioti CK2610 HST/Bad Boy ZT Elite 54”
Been looking to replace Julie’s ‘92 GT5000 for a while now… something a bit more user-friendly for her… steering the thing has become more difficult as we get older…

I‘ve settled on a ZT Elite 54, price And equipment played a big part in our decision, this mower comes with 3100 transmission, Kawasaki engine and also has a rudimentary front suspension …

Our yard is roughly 1/2 acre… with another acre of native grass/alfalfa/weeds which needs attention from time to time, there’s twenty trees in there too… and we’ll use it to get next to the field fences where our flail mower might miss…

From my research, I believe this might be a bit of overkill… I just kept moving up the zero-turn ladder as more options presented themselves (tire size, engine manufacturer, suspension etc.)…

Please tell me I’m doing the right thing…:LOL:

/ Picking up a Bad Boy tomorrow #2  
You are doing the right thing. Bigger is better. The ZT3100 transmissions won't hurt at all.

/ Picking up a Bad Boy tomorrow #3  
Congratulations!

Mike

/ Picking up a Bad Boy tomorrow #4  
Not a bad choice at all, I think you will be happy with it.

/ Picking up a Bad Boy tomorrow
Got it home yesterday afternoon… haven’t “unwrapped“ it yet…

Julie’s all kinds of giddy from watching the sales rep demo it’s abilities in the parking lot before driving it into our trailer… a bit more maneuverable than it’s older brother who just happened to take the opportunity to photo-bomb …
IMG_0445.jpeg