ONE OF THOSE DAYS

/ ONE OF THOSE DAYS #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
had a terrible day at work, everything went wrong, then got home and had a message from the bank, THEY NEED TO TALK TO ME is important , will have to waite till am. as they are not open at midnight. then open my mail, and low and behold the state did an audit of my 2000 taxes and they say i owe them $171+$26 interest for a total of$197 (will look at that tomorrow(to tired now). then fired up the computer for a little r&r and find micosoft has 4 critical updates for me to download. 30 min. then they installed, surprise they actually worked and did not screw up my computer(yet) mabey tomorrow will be better? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ ONE OF THOSE DAYS #2  
Gee Frank, I'm sorry. At least the lights are on!

Hope today goes better.

/ ONE OF THOSE DAYS #3  
Gee. I just tried to check for updates at Microsoft and this is the message I got..

"Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later."

Wonder what happened now?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ ONE OF THOSE DAYS
think mabey UPDATE NEEDS AN UPDATE? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ ONE OF THOSE DAYS #5  
Toooooooo many people worried about worms, and all are trying to update at the same time.