NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS

/ NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS

was off form work today, it was raining so the bride wanted to go shopping. took her to the mall, and she insisted i buy some new jeans, (they are all baggy) crotch hanging down, legs wide enough to take a middle linebacker! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif so on the way home i stopped at tractor store( bad move) bought a new JOHN DEERE with fel, chain drive and requires 2 little feet to make it go. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif guess u figured it was a birthday gift for my little grandson.(he loves poppies tractor) see attached photo.hope u don't mind /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 258014-side shot.jpg
    258014-side shot.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 302
   / NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS #2  
Re: NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS

Frank,

When it comes to children you can post anyplace you want. That could have went in the John Deere section, it could have went in the General buying section and I like Blue, but you could have put it in the New Holland section.

Grandpa's are designed to spoil children, keep it up and keep teaching us younger guys how to do it. I have children in the 19 year old range and grandchildren are I am sure to be soon.

Keep it up.

murph

/ NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS #3  

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Ta heck with the Grand kids.
I Want One !!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS #4  

It's good to see that some toys are classics and will never need batteries to be fun. Attached is a picture of my daughter when she was 3 sitting on my pedal tractor that I had as a child. My parents had it completely restored. They still have the trailer it came with.

Attachments

• 258188-KP+Tractor.JPG
    258188-KP+Tractor.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 158
   / NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS

Murph: i tried to find one in <font color="orange">ORANGE </font> but could only find one without FEL . AND WHATS A TRACTOR WITHOUT A FEL? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

NO BATTERIES NEEDED /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif the bucket actually dumps and u can also lower it. would have liked a few buttons that he could push and get some sound from, would have cost more , but what the heck. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS #7  

Wranglers all the way for me!!! None of the problems you mentioned with pants. They have alot of styles to choose from. They are made for working and riding so you won't have the problems. To make it even better they're about half or less of what the dept. store jeans are!!!

Tractor is cute. I bet your little buddy will love it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ NOT SURE WHERE TO POST THIS #8  

You can never start them to young.....

35-220432-mombabytractor3.jpg

/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

actually i ended up with 2 pair of wranglers /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif there is a western store down the road about 15 miles that i hear has a real good selection of regular jeans and such, will have to check that out.back when i was a kid if u wore jeans u was a farmer , i even had some that had a flannel lineing,anybody else remember those? of course we where farmers so denim jeans just seem natural to me. and the little guy is going to love the tractor.

all u are doing is cutting down on your own seat time!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif well at least it won't be DAD CAN I USE THE CAR TONIGHT! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif