Need wiring schematic for Craftsman T900

/ Need wiring schematic for Craftsman T900 #11  
Russians don't have it but I think this is what you are looking for.
Steve had it. lol

247203776schematic.jpg

/ Need wiring schematic for Craftsman T900
Thank you . That is the closest I have seen so far. I will confirm more of the wire colors to it later today. Just at first glance it looks pretty good. On a minor note, It does not have an ampmeter on the dash. This might be an option for up graded models. The RMC module has a different number. It is 725-06119A. It may not matter.

Under the battery there is a green wire that is not going anywhere. It may be intentional or it may have been cut by the previous people trying to fix it. The Yellow-orange-white bundle of wires you see are going to the PTO interlock switch. See pic below. If anyone knows where it goes or if it is not being used, I appreciate your input. There are 2 green wires in that bundle. The other green wire coming goes to the solenoid. You can see a bit of it in the pic. This wiring diagram only shows red and orange/white wires going to the solenoid. Just to make it more confusing.

Thanks again. It is a process.

Attachments

• 20240419_230531.jpg
    20240419_230531.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
   / Need wiring schematic for Craftsman T900 #13  
If this were my tractor, I would rip out all the wires and install only what is needed to start, run, stop and turn on the PTO.

/ Need wiring schematic for Craftsman T900 #14  
Thank you . That is the closest I have seen so far. I will confirm more of the wire colors to it later today. Just at first glance it looks pretty good. On a minor note, It does not have an ampmeter on the dash. This might be an option for up graded models. The RMC module has a different number. It is 725-06119A. It may not matter.

Under the battery there is a green wire that is not going anywhere. It may be intentional or it may have been cut by the previous people trying to fix it. The Yellow-orange-white bundle of wires you see are going to the PTO interlock switch. See pic below. If anyone knows where it goes or if it is not being used, I appreciate your input. There are 2 green wires in that bundle. The other green wire coming goes to the solenoid. You can see a bit of it in the pic. This wiring diagram only shows red and orange/white wires going to the solenoid. Just to make it more confusing.

Thanks again. It is a process.
Green wires may of went to the seat switch.

/ Need wiring schematic for Craftsman T900
The wiring diagram Stevem posted has been very helpful. Some of the colors do not agree but much of it I was able to confirm with my DMM. The only thing that seems a bit off is the wiring for the RMC module.

I took off the engine cover and found a mouse did a number on a lot of the insulation coming from the alternator, one of the spark plug wires and one of the magneto wires. I am going to have to splice in some new wiring. There is a relay on the Kohler engine that controls the anti back fire solenoid.

The stray green wire traced out to a common ground. I would assume it was never connected on that end since all of the switches in that part of the tractor appear to have the correct wiring. I butt connected a wire to it and connected it to the frame creating a better ground path. It won't hurt and may help.
The battery was week and I threw it on the charger.

More work to do before I try to start it.