My sis

/ My sis #12  
May she rest in peace, and may God provide you and your family with the comfort and healing you need. I'm sorry for your loss.

/ My sis #13  
I'm sorry for your loss. Life is a wonderful gift that ends too soon.
Sometimes it ends just when we reach the age where we get good at it.
May she rest in peace.

/ My sis #14  
Thoughts prayers to family.

/ My sis #15  
Sometimes we are able to accept the passing of an elderly parent because it's a part of life, but when we lose a sibling, spouse or close friend due to illness, that can be extra hard for anyone.

/ My sis #16  
Very sorry to hear about your Sis... sounds like she was a good one and I believe He does often take the best first.

/ My sis
Thanks for the well wishes everyone, we had her funeral today, and I think it was the best funeral I have ever attended…

My childhood best friend dispensed communion along with the priest, and her brother, Fort Wayne City Council President was in attendance, he actually was the same age as my sister and attended all 4 years of high school with her.

If anyone ever gets a chance to visit the Saint Vincent De Paul church in Fort Wayne, it’s a fairly new church but has an awesome layout for funerals and such, and really nice for her second showing before her funeral mass.

It was my parish for about four years when I was a teenager but I haven’t been back to it since i was a teenager and they have built the new church fairly recently so it was my first experience inside of it. I do drive by it quite often when I’m on the north side of town but I’ve just never had the opportunity to be inside of it, but I highly recommend it to you Catholics, and to anybody who may have an interest.

/ My sis #18  
Prayers for you and family so very sorry for your loss

/ My sis #19  
I'm so sorry for your loss. You have a big family.

/ My sis #20  
Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord,
and let Your perpetual light shine upon her.
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.

Sorry for your loss. I'll remember her at Mass tonight.