My Industrial Cabin Build

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,821  
Yes, hope surgery proves to be a good choice for the long term...

That being said, my buddy had major shoulder surgery, and his sports med doc in Houston told him "Don't lift ANYTHING FOR 6 WEEKS!"

His is much better now.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,822  
I’m 10 days out from surgery. I have been doing g my PT exercises every day and I’ve also been working around the farm. For the first week I slept a lot and took pictures of the barn build. my daughter was my chauffeur. But when the goats got sick I had to step up. We did not have any of the needed meds on hand. Friday evening right after we found out she was sick Jefanna dosed with Pepto. Then she and Lauren drove to tractor supply. They had no charcoal and one activated clay gel tube. It effectively had two doses. So they went to CVS and got several bottles Of activated charcoal capsules and we cut them open and dumped the contents all together in a yeti cup and made our treatment solution with that. Saturday, while she was taking care of them I drove into the valley to find more clay tubes. We also ordered 5 lbs of activated charcoal powder (rush delivery). And it got here today. I’ve driven the tractor, the excavator and driven into town twice. I’m not using my left armI don’t want to screw it up. I drove in three grounding rods today, for our electric fence. That was definitely the hardest thing I’ve done.tomorrow we will mount the charger for the fence around the new barn and with that, I think we will be ready for the new goats that are arriving this month. I napped a lot last week. Thank goodness, because I’m still tired.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,823  
Yeah listen to Eddie. You won't ever regret power and water there, even if it has to wait until you are back in shape.

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,825  
When are the battens going on the house?

/ My Industrial Cabin Build #4,827  
I’ve really missed your video updates!!(y)(y)(y)

/ My Industrial Cabin Build
#4,830  
Doesn't your shoulder still need recuperating?

I’m sitting on about 4 video worth of footage from before the Surgery. I had a week of downtime after the surgery so I put together a few videos. I’m back at work now (remotely) so play time is over. I’m still in a sling, although I did tie My own shoes two days ago.