Most popular topic

/ Most popular topic #1  

theboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HST
I ain't counted but it seems to me box blades are the most popular topic here.

/ Most popular topic #2  
Bo, maybe that's because a lot of folks (like myself) found it to be one of the most useful and most used implements, while at the same time being one of the more difficult ones to learn to use well.

/ Most popular topic
I'm no expert at all. But I have always heard the most difficult implement is the one called a wife.
I do have a box blade and haven't really used it at all. I made a couple passes to knock down a pile of dirt from a ditch I had dug with a tater plow. I hope to use my BB soon, there's a few stump holes and bumps on the hillside that need smoothed down.

/ Most popular topic #4  
<font color=blue>I have always heard the most difficult implement is the one called a wife.</font color=blue>

I stand corrected; you're right.

/ Most popular topic #5  
I think that might have cost you guys couple of xams gifts..<font color=blue>wife<font color=blue><font color=black> /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Most popular topic #6  
What about the poor guy who welded hooks on his FEL. He sure started a tornado.

/ Most popular topic #7  
<font color=blue>What about the poor guy who welded hooks on his FEL</font color=blue>

/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Most popular topic #8  
<font color=blue>...welded hooks</font color=blue>
Now, let's not go there, everyone knows they were not hooks, they were repair links. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Most popular topic #9  
<font color=blue>I have always heard the most difficult implement is the one called a wife.</font color=blue>

<font color=green>I stand corrected; you're right. </font color=green>

I've been lucky in the wife department.. she says the second we win the lottery I can buy whatever I want. I have this image of a 40-car garage, with an implement in each stall ... just back in, hook up, and off I go. Of course another 40-car garage for the Ferraris, Lamborginis, Porches, BMWs, etc.

I've got it made!! (just have to win that lottery... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif)

Bob

/ Most popular topic #10  
Bob, I like your thinking, but let me take it a step further. Since we all know how difficult hooking up TPH attachments can be, just get a perfectly sized tractor for each implement, and leave them all hooked up. The 40 car garage could then keep all of your tractors nice and cozy warm.