MORE SNOW

/ MORE SNOW #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
had more snow last night. sure was pretty out this morning . till i had to go out and plow it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 366735-fluffy snow.jpg
    366735-fluffy snow.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 802
   / MORE SNOW
but that is one of the reasons i bought this. moves any amt of snow i have run up against .

Attachments

• 366741-tractor &snow.jpg
    366741-tractor &snow.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 675
   / MORE SNOW #3  
Fine looking machine, where I live we finally had enough snow (about 10 inches) that I had to use 4wd to push the drifts back. It was one degree this morning and got up to 13 by 3 pm, wish I could get my digital camera hooked up so I could post a picture of my JD. No doubt I am the ONLY gold member on TBN who has NOT posted a picture of his tractor yet. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ MORE SNOW #4  
Frank,
We only got 3-4" last night. But since it's been Thanksgiving or so since I had seat time, I just had to go clear the neighbors drive. She is alone and a bit older, so I try to make sure she has a clear drive whenever possible. My drive on the other hand is gravel and 3-4" of snow on top of the ice we got last weekend just makes for better traction, so I left mine alone and did hers. Her ice had, for the most part, melted off with the sun. Although we expecting nasty freezing rain and snowy mix tonight /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ MORE SNOW #5  
Frank, We ended up with less than an inch out of yesterday's storm. But with the wind we had lts of drifts. I didn't get to use the blower this AM but spent about an hour piling snow with the FEL. -2 this AM, warmed up to 8 this afternoon and now it's back below zero. JT

/ MORE SNOW
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( wish I could get my digital camera hooked up so I could post a picture of my JD. )</font>

WHY can't u get it hooked up? digi cam should be easy to hook up. usb cable or a card reader should do it. looking forward to seeing your green machine.

/ MORE SNOW
depending on wher eu are in upstate, depends on when or if u will get the mixed precip. they are calling for the chance of all snow, freezing rain or mixed by sun. nite into monday, of course MONDAY,is the day we are driving up to see the daughter and grandson for 2 days, only a hundred miles, but that 100 miles can give u all kinds of weather, all depends on the winds and the lakes.

/ MORE SNOW #8  
Well I bought a tractor to move snow. But now for the second winter in a row we haven't had didly for snow. It started out ok, we had a couple of three inch snows but that has all gone disapeared and we haven't had anything but a coule of dustings. A week or so ago we were suppose to get a bad one. You know, worst one of the state in ten years. Yep it went south of us. Schools closed the day before because we were guaranteed all this snow so they closed them the night before. Haw, they opened them back up on a two hour delay only.

So my tractor sits in the garage again this winter?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ MORE SNOW #9  
The possible 4-7" of snow and ¼" of ice/freezing rain after that has started. Did not get anything overnight like they expected.

/ MORE SNOW #10  
Have 3-4" on the ground in the last 4 hours.......supposed to keep this up all night.