Mahindra Owners Care Site

/ Mahindra Owners Care Site #1  

kneedeep

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 & 8560
What is going on with the 24/7 Owners site? I have been able to access it using a old link with the 3510 serial # but can't get in it now.
I was able to download the Owner and Loader manual for the 5500 just last week but the link I used no longer works:confused3:

/ Mahindra Owners Care Site #3  
i had issues too many times

I've been going through these up and down issues with the site irregularity since 2005. I wish Mahindra could claim the worlds best website for tractors. The John Deere site impresses me the most.

/ Mahindra Owners Care Site #4  
Are yall needing to look up parts? My dealerships website has a link that you can look up break downs to every tractor. They may be doing maintenance on the site how long has it been down?

/ Mahindra Owners Care Site
Used to link to it thru the Mahindra site. For a good while it has been saying the site is being updated to better serve customers or something like that. I got to it from a post on this site. I was able to get the owner manuals for 3510, 5500, ML112 and ML264 there. I can't get back using the same link now.
You can't order anything thru the 24/7 site- only download owner manuals.

/ Mahindra Owners Care Site #6  
Yup they have problems alright.

Here's some of what I got.

..<code>com.queplix.core.error.GenericSystemException</code>
<uri>/login</uri>
<message>
Can't get connection: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SQLException: Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: password invalid.); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SQLException: Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: password invalid.))
</message>
<debug>
com.queplix.core.error.GenericSystemException: Can't get connection: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SQLException: Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: password invalid.); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SQLException: Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: password invalid.))
at com.queplix.core.utils.sql.generic.SqlWrapperImpl.doConnection(SqlWrapperImpl.java:79)
at com.queplix.core.modules.security.www.CustomerLogin.verify(CustomerLogin.java:43)
at com.queplix.core.modules.security.www.WebLoginModule.doCheckUserPassword(WebLoginModule.java:293)
at com.queplix.core.modules.security.www.WebLoginModule.doLogin(WebLoginModule.java:161)
at com.queplix.core.modules.security.www.LoginServlet.service(LoginServlet.java:59)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:153)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:307)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:385)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:748)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:678)
at org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:871)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by:eek:rg.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SQLException: Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: password invalid.); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SQLException: Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: password invalid.))
org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SQLException: Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: password invalid.); - nested throwable: (org.jboss.resource.JBossResourceException: Could not create connection; - nested throwable: (com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SQLException: Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: password invalid.))
at org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource.getConnection(WrapperDataSource.java:107)
at com.queplix.core.utils.sql.generic.SqlWrapperImpl.doConnection(SqlWrapperImpl.java:76)
at com.queplix.core.modules.security.www.CustomerLogin.verify(CustomerLogin.java:43)
at com.queplix.core.modules.security.www.WebLoginModule.doCheckUserPassword(WebLoginModule.java:293)
at com.queplix.core.modules.security.www.WebLoginModule.doLogin(WebLoginModule.java:161)
at com.queplix.core.modules.security.www.LoginServlet.service(LoginServlet.java:59)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
at

/ Mahindra Owners Care Site #8  
Just checking to see if anyone has seen any change?

/ Mahindra Owners Care Site
no change

maybe we should send a email to someone at Mahindra and complain

/ Mahindra Owners Care Site #10  
The comments on this thread have been rather shocking to me. I know for a fact that Mahindra USA is seriously focused on customer care. I contacted Brenda at MUSA Houston and found out that the site is temporarily down for maintenance. All of the Mahindra tractors are getting new model designations for Tier 4 and they are loading all of the new information and correcting the old information on the site. Patience, grasshopper. Just my $.02 Scott @ Artec