LS water pump

/ LS water pump #1  

Billy Fischer

Tractor
LS G3033
trying to buy a LS G3033 water pump----OR a place that will rebuild it (bearing replacement)----no reply yet from North Carolina LS company

/ LS water pump #3  
LS manufactures for New Holland (among others). Check out the suggestion from Eagle1.

/ LS water pump #4  
If that is the correct pump either using Messicks or your local New Holland dealer would be an easy way to go.
I replaced one on my Brason 8050 about 4 years ago the pump right around $460-470 plus shipping was $500.

/ LS water pump #5  
If that is the correct pump either using Messicks or your local New Holland dealer would be an easy way to go.
I replaced one on my Brason 8050 about 4 years ago the pump right around $460-470 plus shipping was $500.
Messicks shipping on just about everything is way over the top and why I won't buy anything from them. It's almost like the sell their stuff a bit cheaper and then make up the difference in shipping charges.

/ LS water pump #6  
Messicks shipping on just about everything is way over the top and why I won't buy anything from them. It's almost like the sell their stuff a bit cheaper and then make up the difference in shipping charges.
It may be a tiny bit more when it gets to me but I placed an order with them for a couple of pins and spacers for my old F2000 the package arrived in 3 days. My nearest kubota dealers would have had to order them and to avoid a freight charge I'd have to wait till their normal stock order came in.
The dealer that would likely have had the pieces in stock is a 35-40 minute drive each way and with the discount would have been a couple dollars less. But by the time I drove up there, sat and visited for an hour and drove back it would have killed the whole afternoon.

/ LS water pump #7  
If its just a bearing can't you replace it? Take the
numbers off the bearing and check the net for one

willy

/ LS water pump #8  
Guess I'm fortunate in that respect. If I need something from my dealer, they deliver it to the farm, no charge. It 'appears' on the back deck steps.