LIFE SO MUCH EASIER

/ LIFE SO MUCH EASIER #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
just outworking , doing some grading on new septic system i had installed last fall, and just thouth i would share these thoughts with u all. 4wd, power steering, hydo, fel, back blade, what is not to love?/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif makes a job much easier

/ LIFE SO MUCH EASIER #2  
Ain't it the truth? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ LIFE SO MUCH EASIER #4  
I used to mow our 9+ acres with a Sears Riding mower with a 44 inch cut. I never really figured out how long it would take as hours turned into days into weeks!/w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif With the purchase of our Kubota L3010 I can't wait to get out there, only now it doesn't take long enough!/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ LIFE SO MUCH EASIER #5  
<font color=blue>"With the purchase of our Kubota L3010 I can't wait to get out there, only now it doesn't take long enough!"</font color=blue>

You could always double cut in the opposite direction. It would give the yard that truly manicured look, and would double your seat time!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ LIFE SO MUCH EASIER #6  
I do about 2.5 acres with a Sears 15hp rider and a 42" deck. Takes me 5 hours.

/ LIFE SO MUCH EASIER #7  
My mother-in-law (age 77) mows 15 acres with 2 sears 36" mowers. She rides one til it starts to overheat - then climbs on the other. She mows everyday it doesn't rain. Since I got my tractor - I've been helping with about 10 acres of it. She doesn't want me on the other 5 in case I might rut it.
mike

/ LIFE SO MUCH EASIER
MIKE: give that sweet lady a pat on the back for me. and don't u be rutting up her good lawn/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ LIFE SO MUCH EASIER #9  
<font color=blue>sweet lady</font color=blue>
you don't know her obviously -- if I did rut her lawn I'd find my tractor in pieces the next time I got to the country/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif
mike