Kubota F series

/ Kubota F series #571  
Dang, I guess I must be really underpowered, my little 19hp F2000 with a 72" side discharge deck.
Somehow it manages to do a good job.

/ Kubota F series #573  
Dang, I guess I must be really underpowered, my little 19hp F2000 with a 72" side discharge deck.
Somehow it manages to do a good job.
short grass mowed weekly on flat ground doesn’t require much power

/ Kubota F series #574  
You don't cut grass for 'Profit' like someone else on here does, I don't think at least..
Correct not for profit.
I'm seldom cutting short grass and I have very little flat ground. I'm not a fan of mowing lawn, never have been and highly doubt that I ever will be.

/ Kubota F series #575  
Correct not for profit.
I'm seldom cutting short grass and I have very little flat ground. I'm not a fan of mowing lawn, never have been and highly doubt that I ever will be.
+10 on that Lou.. Just got done cutting some long stuff in the access lane. The 2880 walked right through it no issue Finally got the new anti-scalp wheels on and got the deck level and it really cuts nice now. Of course I was in low range, I always mow in low range. At my age, being in a hurry could be detrimental to my health.

/ Kubota F series #576  
Correct not for profit.
I'm seldom cutting short grass and I have very little flat ground.

There isn’t much flat ground in Upstate NY, right Lou?
I'm not a fan of mowing lawn, never have been and highly doubt that I ever will be.
Amen!
I mow grass for 4 HOAs and a conservancy. I was told “if you want to hay our fields, you have to cut the grass areas that go along with them”.

/ Kubota F series #577  
I find the treadle pedal on my F to be kinda quirky and tiresome after extensive hours. On rough ground, the pedal isn’t very steady.

I prefer zero turn forward/backward steering sticks to the F steering wheel, too.

/ Kubota F series #578  
Low vibration my keister. Sucker shakes like an off balance blender …

I meant I “thought” the 3cyl was smooth until I bough my 4cyl Zero THEN realized how bad the 3cyl vibes
:LOL:

/ Kubota F series #579  

Until it rains for a week or 2 and then your ”short grass” is suddenly 18” tall and thick.

/ Kubota F series #580  
Here you go Brown Dog
Altoz 766i
38HP and 72” cut.
Tracks will climb a mountain.
1714735240732.jpeg