Mowing Kubota bagger on BX25 question

/ Kubota bagger on BX25 question #1  

Code54

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100, Kubota BX25D,1957 Farmall Cub Lo-Boy Kubota KX91-3, BCS 853
Does anyone have an older bagger they mounted on the BX25 (or a new one setup for a BX25) they could snap a photo of the mounting system and how it works? Kubota offers a retro fit kit and I am not sure how it works. I would like to get something that allows me to NOT use the 3pt but use the backhoe mounting brackets. I am using a Cyclone rake and figure if I can order the Kubota subframe mount I will just weld the attachment Cyclone rake attachment plate to the adapter and that will allow it to work off the subframe instead of having to install the 3pt hitch all the time.
Thanks!

/ Kubota bagger on BX25 question #2  
Does anyone have an older bagger they mounted on the BX25 (or a new one setup for a BX25) they could snap a photo of the mounting system and how it works? Kubota offers a retro fit kit and I am not sure how it works. I would like to get something that allows me to NOT use the 3pt but use the backhoe mounting brackets. I am using a Cyclone rake and figure if I can order the Kubota subframe mount I will just weld the attachment Cyclone rake attachment plate to the adapter and that will allow it to work off the subframe instead of having to install the 3pt hitch all the time.
Thanks!

Hi,
I know I am a little late but how did you do with this?

I have a BX2370-1 and purchased the chute adapter from my Kubota dealer ~$180
The Kubota chute adapter extremely easy to install and remove, 2 pins, I know it is a lot but well worth it.
I have a DR vacuum, I remove the 3PT when I hook my DR up

I use the hitch I purchased from here
Hitch Kit for BX Kabota Brand Tractors | Earth & Turf Attachments

Then I purchased this for my DR to make life a lot easier, and bolted to the DR
Amazon.com: Husky 87073 2" Ball 2" Width Straight Coupler with Chain: Automotive

I have purchased new stabilizers form mark, much easier to take off the 3 PT hitch.

I ordered a chute adapter as the Kubota one is 8" and my DR (~8 years old) has a 7" chute, But DR had that even though I purchased a few to get the right one, they were cheap though

2015-06-24 17.39.57.jpg2015-09-06 08.27.27.jpg

/ Kubota bagger on BX25 question
THANKS!
After not hearing anything I figured may no one tried this yet so I ended up making up something similar to yours - I got a cheap 2" receiver (bolt on to the bumper style) from Harbor Freight and changed the mounting plate to fit VERY similar to the Earth and Turf (Didn't know it was even made). Now I can put my Cyclone rake on or off in under 2 minutes total. Worked out great.
I also had to change my deck boot size - found Trac Vac makes a 8" to 10" steel hose adapter (it was expensive at $47) but I just used it to be able to hook the 10" hose up and am very pleased with the results.
Funny we both had similar solutions but with slightly different parts. Thanks for posting!!

/ Kubota bagger on BX25 question #4  
I got tied up with a POS Asus router that I would never recommend to anyone, I am an electronics/computer - guy/job.
But I was trying to catch up on older posts and saw yours, I wish it was sooner, but maybe someone else will use our info.

I have the front grill guard from E&T
BX Front Grill Guard for Kubota Brand Tractors | Earth & Turf Attachments
I also have the log lifter from E&T, though I have not used that yet.
Sorry I was late, I'll try to keep up on here.

No worries- glad you posted the info. I never heard of Earth and Turf so I enjoyed looking at their site.
Thinking about adding a snow plow to my BX or my Mule this year, just not sure what I want to do. Figure that way my son and I both can be out plowing at night and get done a LOT faster!!!

/ Kubota bagger on BX25 question #6  
Hi,
I have a thread that should contain pictures of mine
Here http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-buying-pricing/332799-buying-bx2370-1-i-have-6.html?posted=1#post4134909

I have a plow using the quick hitch, so I can change from bucket to plow in minutes, in the cold weather.
I do have the third option dealer installed, if your that type of person that can add that yourself I can post where mine is from.
I can post all the parts that make that happen, but there is some welding involved also, otherwise I am ready for the snow.
Take a peek at my thread , if you need more info please let me know.
There are 2 plows available for our bx's one using the quick hitch and the other one that you have to remove the loader arms, the latter I don't know that much about at all, as I don't want to remove my loader arms in the winter and wanted something very easy to change between loader and bucket , in case I need to pick the snow up and move it elsewhere.

Thanks! If you don't mind I would be interested in where your 3rd function is from. I don't mind doing the work so knowing what parts to get up front would make it easy!

/ Kubota bagger on BX25 question #8  
I will get a list for you tomorrow, in the mean time check out my pictures in that thread
Let me know if you need more pictures, I'll take as many as it takes.

That is perfect - thanks

/ Kubota bagger on BX25 question #10  
Hi
I created a new thread
Located here

I am having one **** of a time getting pictures on it, I may give up for the night, I spent 3 hours into this so far being pictures for a good half alone.

let me know what you think so far.
Thanks