Buying Advice Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #1  

Morroder

Bronze Member
Tractor
Boomer3040
Have narrowed choice to these two units. Both will be equipped the same- loader, loaded tires, remotes. There is a 10k difference in price. Both dealers are long established in the area and both are easy to work with. Any reason to not save 10k? I’m not worried about resale, as this will be last tractor I buy.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #2  
Can’t speak to the kioti but I’ve loved my M4 so far.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #3  
This is a personal choice. I also got both my final tractor choices down to Kubota or Kioti. Went with Kioti for my first tractor mainly because the dealer was just 3 miles away. And since most of the Kioti implements are made by Woods, I have been extremely happy with my choice of Kioti. Later I did purchase a Kubota GR2120 mower, and have been very happy with that purchase. However, since the Kioti tractor has been so extremely reliable, I have never actually brought it into the Kioti dealer for any warranty maintenance in five years. Parts are ordered online for delivery to my house. In the end, the significant cost savings for choosing Kioti, allowed me to purchase a quality PTO wood chipper implement, which has been put to work extensively.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #4  
This is a personal choice. I also got both my final tractor choices down to Kubota or Kioti. Went with Kioti for my first tractor mainly because the dealer was just 3 miles away. And since most of the Kioti implements are made by Woods, I have been extremely happy with my choice of Kioti. Later I did purchase a Kubota GR2120 mower, and have been very happy with that purchase. However, since the Kioti tractor has been so extremely reliable, I have never actually brought it into the Kioti dealer for any warranty maintenance in five years. Parts are ordered online for delivery to my house. In the end, the significant cost savings for choosing Kioti, allowed me to purchase a quality PTO wood chipper implement, which has been put to work extensively.
As a first time buyer would you have still purchased the Kioti if the closest dealer was over an hour away?

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #5  
   / Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #7  
My dealer is a top flite operation so I would still shop there if he was that far. The service and parts are first rate not know nothing order takers. Steve the main wrench turner has offered advice on how to add extra remotes and front remote.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #8  
As a first time buyer, I definitly overrated distance or proximity of the dealer as a significant factor to choosing a tractor brand. Because high tractor reliability, means your just not going to see your dealer very much for warranty maintenance. And I do all scheduled maintenance, like fluid and filter changes. Likewise, with parts easily ordered online and shipped directly to your door, I rarely go to my dealer for parts.

/ Kioti RX6620 vs Kubota M4D-61 #9  
As a first time buyer, I definitly overrated distance or proximity of the dealer as a significant factor to choosing a tractor brand. Because high tractor reliability, means your just not going to see your dealer very much for warranty maintenance. And I do all scheduled maintenance, like fluid and filter changes. Likewise, with parts easily ordered online and shipped directly to your door, I rarely go to my dealer for parts.
So how far away would you have been willing to buy?