Hydraulic Stick Saws

/ Hydraulic Stick Saws #11  
I use my LimbSaw yearly to keep tractor roads and duckhole levees trimmed up so mowing isn’t so difficult. Runs off of hydraulics is piped to front of loader from the #2 rear remote on the right side of bucket. It uses hydraulic fluid to oil the chain, which is adjustable. More oil cuts better but will leave a mess on the tractor. I turned mine down to a fast drip.
Sometimes used to delimb a trash tree that needs removing. Only cuts in a vertical plane but will take a vertical limb out if the blade can get started on an angle. Undercuts are possible to help cutting big limbs from pinching saw.
When I trim or take a tree out, the limbs get piled up for wildlife. Brush piles around my place are full of hopping, crawling, flying and biting things!

/ Hydraulic Stick Saws
I use my LimbSaw yearly to keep tractor roads and duckhole levees trimmed up so mowing isn’t so difficult. Runs off of hydraulics is piped to front of loader from the #2 rear remote on the right side of bucket. It uses hydraulic fluid to oil the chain, which is adjustable. More oil cuts better but will leave a mess on the tractor. I turned mine down to a fast drip.
Sometimes used to delimb a trash tree that needs removing. Only cuts in a vertical plane but will take a vertical limb out if the blade can get started on an angle. Undercuts are possible to help cutting big limbs from pinching saw.
When I trim or take a tree out, the limbs get piled up for wildlife. Brush piles around my place are full of hopping, crawling, flying and biting things!
I did end up buying 3 Greenlee tools. One stick saw and two loppers for $200. I got in my standard hydraulic fittings the other day and went to work using the stick saw. Man does that work nicely. I also turned down the chain oil on mine. My front remotes run off one of my rear remotes just like you have. The price to run those hoses were around 1/4 of the price to buy and install a joystick setup for the front remotes. I noticed that this saw does not pull on my back like my Husqvarna pole saw does. I also used one of the hydraulic loppers I got and it works awesome slicing off 1" and 1 1/2" branches like cutting butter. Because these tools are only rated for 800 - 2000 psi I am running my tractor at an idle to use them. I noticed that the hoses are only rated for 2200 psi. Full throttle would probably blow these lines on me. I wish I had bought these years ago. What a time saver they are. Not to mention that i can use an IBC tote in my forks to get up to cut higher branches and have my daughter move me around.