How many of your friends do NOT have tractors?

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #1  

Jstpssng

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota L3301
I was thinking about this while having a conversation with my insurance agent today, when she asked if I would be using my sawmill off premises. I said that the only time that would happen is if I was doing something for a friend... then realized there are very few people I know who don't own or have direct access to some type of tractor, 2500 lbs or bigger.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #4  
Most of my friends have skid steers. I'm the odd man out with a tractor.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #5  
It depends on how loosely you define tractor. I think all but one or two have some form of tractor, but it may be only a lawn or garden tractor. Probably half have tractors over the op's benchmark of 2500#. Three of my four most immediate neighbors have tractors at least similar in size to my own, so not many requests to borrow mine.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #7  
Not including neighbors, I'm that one friend who has a tractor. Most of my friends don't live on properties large enough to need a tractor.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #8  
Most do not, I might have 2 WITH tractors.

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #9  
My knee jerk reaction was "none", but on reflection two. Almost everyone around me with property doesn't own a tractor. I don't get it; they contract out or rent one when they need it, and it shows.

All the best,

Peter

/ How many of your friends do NOT have tractors? #10  
Almost all of my neighbors have a 30 hp tractor. half of them do not have a clue how to use it - so I've been doing the road for 22 years. One neighbor/friend used to help but he moved.