Good source for 3 point Quick Attach bushings

/ Good source for 3 point Quick Attach bushings #1  

PapaPerk

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830, Ford Golden Jubilee, 1939 Sears Economy, Polaris Ranger 400, Honda Foreman 450 ES, 2004 Dodge Diesel 3500
Just got an iMatch hitch. I need the bushing to put on all my 3 point implements. Any suggestions on a good place to buy them? I saw Northern Tool had them for around $13.00. That sure beats TSC and the Deere dealer's prices! :D

I know there's some other places that sell them on the net but are they reputable companies? :confused:

Any advice is much appreciated! :thumbsup:

/ Good source for 3 point Quick Attach bushings #2  
In your other thread I posted a link, as I wrote I know some have bought there with no issues.

/ Good source for 3 point Quick Attach bushings
In your other thread I posted a link, as I wrote I know some have bought there with no issues.

Okay thank you. I wanted a couple other options as well. Ya can't beat their price! :thumbsup:

For the iMatch is the bushing Cat 1 to Cat 3 or Cat 1 to Cat 2? :anyone:

/ Good source for 3 point Quick Attach bushings #5  
For the iMatch is the bushing Cat 1 to Cat 3 or Cat 1 to Cat 2? :anyone:

You want the 1 to 3 for the iMatch. The lower hooks are CAT3 sized.

/ Good source for 3 point Quick Attach bushings #6  
kenny,
IIRC the top hook is also the same size as a Cat 3 top pin. On some of the older implements I saw a piece of a Cat 3 top pin and weld it in place. Not having a machineshop nearby it is an easy fix as I get two pieces out of each new pin from the store.