Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,042  
Morning all, 61 going to 72, WU says sunny , clouds say not
Got most of the mulch put down in the front beds and the side garden, certainly could use more mulch.

M7040 sorry to hear D has a torn meniscus. How long to heal ?

Drew feel better.

Buppies did you get any sleep?

Rhododendron just starting to flower here.

Deer finally found the last of the tulips, guess they were tasty.

Peach tree not budding, wonder if the extra time in transit from our Fedex friends was the cause.

Back to the day job.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,043  
57 deg and overcast.
Son made it to work again ok. I watch on the app as he travels. His Short Term Disability still hasn't paid him, they want more info from the Dr. I hate insurance Companies, although my auto paid promptly.
Oldest son in TN had tornado in the area last night, some wicked storms. I was watching one near him on youtube. The stormchasers were live, and broadcasting several. No basements there to get into. He likes his new place. He gave me a facetime video tour late last night, he forgets the time change.
No plans for today, don't feel motivated to work on floors, and probably will rain soon by the looks of things. Rain for several days, good thing I got the mowing squeezed in the other day between rain.
Will do our weekly breakfast tomorrow instead of saturday, as one is optimistic his grandkids will get to play ball saturday.
Drew, sorry you had to cancel trip. Wife want's me to make reservations somewhere, but has no idea where. Somehow it's always my job to arrange those things.
I have some trees that need trimming, but that won't get done today either.
Cat has left more presents on the porch that need to get cleaned up.
Wife has a hen party lunch to attend. Guess I won't get my UPS package dropped off. Don't want to spend $10 in gas driving in the truck to drop off an $8 amazon return.

She hasn't been able to find blue Lake pole bean seeds yet. everyone has bush. garden too muddy to plant anyways.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,045  
Trying to remember....do you have a geothermal system?

Yes, the house has an “open loop” forced air heat pump. The “old folks home” addition will have a propane fired combi boiler with radiant heat, and an air source 23 SEER2 heat pump for AC and spring and fall heat.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,046  
Wife want's me to make reservations somewhere, but has no idea where. Somehow it's always my job to arrange those things.
SNP: Big Meadows or Loft Mountain? Mathews Arm is stilled closed for repair from wind damage.

Down near your property/Buchanan/Arcadia there is Middle Creek Campground and Washington/Jefferson National Forest's North Creek Campground. Heard good things.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,047  
Two hours last night ringing in ears worse
Hope you get to feeling better Buppies!

35F headed to a sunny 70F today. Nice weather!

I have been officially dumped by the mating geese pair and their goslings. Very quickly after hatching the goslings, they beat a path to the neighbor pond and never came back. I understand in nature it is survival of the fittest so I understand.

Neighbor around the corner also has a pond. It has a different mating pair with a different number of goslings. Time of the season!

Have a great day today !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,048  
Good Morning!!!! 60F @ 6:00AM. Sunny. High around 90F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.

Looks like a tail wind headed south today. And winds east of the SF Bay Area are expected to be light. Good thing, as neither the van nor the trailer like strong cross winds.

For the past few days mice have been raising cane all night in the house. I guess that's what happens when I leave the doors open to move stuff out. I've caught four or five in snap traps, one this morning that was caught by the foot and flopping around causing most of the racket. Rebaited all the traps again this morning, and will bring a few more back with me when I return next week.

Tried to order a replacement hydraulic line for the grapple from Everything Attachments, and was shocked to learn they went out of business. They were building a new multimillion dollar facility to increase capacity, but something went wrong with the floor and they couldn't use it. Couldn't make the payments on the new building, so the house of cards fell. A real shame, because everything I got from them was overbuilt and will last several lifetimes given decent maintenance. Haven't checked on pricing for used EA equipment, but I can only hope it's now increasing as I have that grapple, a box blade, a land plane, and a bucket with one of their edges that'll all be on the block once the house sells.

Gotta get on the road to beat the rush in Sacramento.

Friday's comin'!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,049  
Good Morning!!!! 60F @ 6:00AM. Sunny. High around 90F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph.

Looks like a tail wind headed south today. And winds east of the SF Bay Area are expected to be light. Good thing, as neither the van nor the trailer like strong cross winds.

For the past few days mice have been raising cane all night in the house. I guess that's what happens when I leave the doors open to move stuff out. I've caught four or five in snap traps, one this morning that was caught by the foot and flopping around causing most of the racket. Rebaited all the traps again this morning, and will bring a few more back with me when I return next week.

Tried to order a replacement hydraulic line for the grapple from Everything Attachments, and was shocked to learn they went out of business. They were building a new multimillion dollar facility to increase capacity, but something went wrong with the floor and they couldn't use it. Couldn't make the payments on the new building, so the house of cards fell. A real shame, because everything I got from them was overbuilt and will last several lifetimes given decent maintenance. Haven't checked on pricing for used EA equipment, but I can only hope it's now increasing as I have that grapple, a box blade, a land plane, and a bucket with one of their edges that'll all be on the block once the house sells.

Gotta get on the road to beat the rush in Sacramento.

Friday's comin'!
There's been a good thread on here about EA.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,050  
Good Morning,
Ct, 52 to start going to low 70’s.
Scott, any progress on the rockers?
Ted, haven’t even looked at that project! 😒

Sitting in dentists office ! Already 20 minutes past my appointment! 😒

Hopefully the rest of day goes better ! 🙏