Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,973  
Coffee is brewing. 50° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 74° with plenty of sun. .98" of rain yesterday. Most it in a storm in the evening. Eye exam went well. No dilation required. New safety glasses on order. Got tractor out and leveled area that I ran disk over last week. Following Dr's instructions foot is getting better.
MCbRzQe.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,975  
good morning, rain stopped61 going to 76 today

amazon delivered a package that had been opened and content changed to a few ceramic tiles

Another year and made it to 82 today
Happy Birthday!
48 now going to a rainy 65.
Was able to turn the mulch pile and move some of last years soil up to the house.
A little sore this morning from spreading it out.
I installed the teeth on the bucket to turn the pile so while I had the tractor running I decided to attack the garden as well.
IMG_8250.jpg
Will spread it flat after the rain and get it tilled into rows later. We still can't plant for at least 3 more weeks.
Nothing really planned for today. Maybe play in the shop.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,976  
Up and attum it Atom Ant not much sleep last night 66 presently high in 80s storms tonight we shall see

Prayers for all silent or spoken our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #189,977  
65 outside this AM, heading to upper 80's. Humid, chance of rain later.

Trying to get accustomed to new coffee mug. LOL. Not working, too heavy, and just a tad bigger than the Keurig puts out. Did a preliminary survey of what is left available in the cabinets looking like Goldilocks for the "right" one. Did not find one yet. Sigh....amazing how one can get used to a pattern or material object.

Managed to cut some grass yesterday, ran out of gas. Wife is with parents so I am house bound, no vehicle to go anywhere. Did manage to cut the backyard around the houses and that was it.

Also managed to recover some more barnwood. Need to finish that project today. Only a few pieces left to cut and position. Wife has happy with the end result. That's a win. Those oak boards sure are hard.

Not much else on the agenda today. Day job, left covering for some people that did not do their jobs, again. Is getting old....

Hope all are feeling better today. More hopes that all have a good day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,980  
good morning, 64 going to 83

Got a new Microwave installed yesterday or plugged in rather although reworked the wiring around the countertop to be a bit more streamlined

The tractor tire was leaking fluid Calcium Chloride but discovered it before it had leaked much. Turned out to be valve stem and TSC had them in stock. Jacked it up and rotated valve to top position and changed it out. 14.9 by 24 is not that big but coupled with cast iron hub makes it very heavy so good it did not have to come off or call mobile service. The Kubota is 16.9 by 30 and also has cast iron hub but is filled with regular fluid.
Had to string several air hoses to reach it

Thank you for birthday wishes

IMG_3504.JPG