Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,071  
Morning all!
Currently at the high for the day of 45. Rain coming in soon so looks like an inside type day. I was able to get quite a bit accomplished yesterday. As such my body is happy that it will rain!
Think today will be a rest and recoup day.
Wife is going to work today for a couple hours.
I might play in the shop. It needs a cleaning again. The amount of sawdust generated is unbelievable!
That's it for now. Coffee beckons!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,073  
the rain may be coming in for us but not like in Dubai
something pretty crazy happening there in the desert, they just got a year's rain
in 12 hours, one place got ten inches. Simply unheard of, never happened in recorded history.
looks like storm water management was not high on their high end development.
The streets are flooded, think of all those fancy cars getting ruined. I bet more than half of all the world's
high end sports cars are in those garages, those guys collect them and flaunt them to each other at the club.
I wonder how a Ferrari, Pagani or Lambo likes three feet of water...

and yes, you can imagine what this is blamed on.
I'm sure this will initiate a raft of sales for powered car lifts so these guys can store their cars "up" from now on

yup, Buppies just double posted. 80 sounds nice.

time to shower and shave and face the world.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,074  
58 going to 82.

Kyle, cool that you searched for the headwaters of the river where you grew up. I searched and found the source of the Rappahannock River, that runs from the mountains to the Bay here in Virginia. Nice bike.

I like the Diablos blades, too...added their flapper wheel to my tools...did a better job on sharpening my mower blades than the grinding disk I had been using.

Finished up the bush hog work yesterday. So much pollen on it that it turned from orange to greenish yellow. When I backed it into the barn to remove, the Carolina Wrens really let me know they weren't happy. They made a nest in my galvanized watering can again. They don't seem to be so fussy when I feed them, though.

Grappled a couple loads of stuff to the brush pile, and swapped out game cam batteries and cards. Been cutting our asparagus for a few days, but haven't worked up the rest of garden yet.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,077  
39F cloudy mid 40's for high on/off showers today.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Yesterday was productive day for outside yard work,all caught up to the snow line. :)
Mrs. cook great dinner afterwards sat in recline to watch 7pm news and doze off,work up about 10pm stumble to bed don't think I move once...I'm getting old fellers.
Plans for today...8 hours at part store afterwards :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.