Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,682  
Good Evening
Never got to post this morning wife had an early colonoscopy appointment at the hospital, and I am her chauffeur. Came home took care of Zoe, ate a bowl of cereal and built a couple of crossovers before I had to go pick her up.

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

When I got home again it was back to work on the speakers, fit the handles, finish sanded and started finishing them.

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

Cooked a meatloaf for a late dinner and called it a day.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,683  
Interesting day mixed with rain.
But dry enough for the Scag to get picked up late morning.

Also spent some time fiddling with the espresso machine. Gosh, didn’t realize what an involved deal espresso is. Learned that the beans I wanted to use are too old. But I did make us a milk drink (latte or cappuccino with cinnamon) that both Sophie and I enjoyed it.

Probably spent too much of rainy afternoon watching YT, oh well.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,684  
Good evening all. 34ºF for the start, overcast, very windy. Winds were 25-35 mph early then dropped during the day, Sky cleared some during day, and high temp was 45ºF. Made coffee to start day then Men's meeting, then start fire in insert. Put away dishes that were washed yesterday. After lunch got more suggestions on login at work, but no success. Tech said He could remote in after 4. Too late to ride bike, ordered battery for laptop should be here tomorrow. Got short nap, got problem resolved by tech, changed login at gateway. Dinner group was 4 instead of 8 but still good time. Tried login after tech gone, it worked start my file updating and found file names changed, so will sort that out tomorrow. Fidelity called and they will issue final report on wife's holdings in a week.
Dennis neat pics. Any idea what that railroad name was?
Helo glad you finally got heater working! Hope son's teeth are ok. Hope trip with new salesman goes well.
Buppies sorry about the pain, but glad you are feeling better overall. prayers sent , hope you get more sleep.
Ron had a nice day yesterday, glad you got gravel cleaned up and more branches burned. Sorry about thunderstorms last night. Hope nap was good.
Billy hope you had an indoor plan.
Drew hope greenhouse does ok. Hope you get a ride or drive in vette. Nice looking car.
Lou sorry about headache hope aspirin worked. Everyone doing the temp seesaw. Sorry about the cost of seal kit.
Frits Happy Birthday to your wife. Good to hear D called and excited. Glad to conflict resolution is working.
Billy nice to hear violets blooming. Sorry about the hand splitting. Hope you have enough wood on porch.
Don front went through here about 11PM, wind gusts blew trash can over. Sorry no progress on shoulder. Nice job on picking up finger spelling. I am on Facebook.
Bill hope snake removal goes well. Hope you got Jr to appointment. Hope YouTube was good.
Drew hope deer don't eat all the flowers.
RNG glad you got help unloading trailer and getting admin done like address and CC changes. Hope insurance hunting goes well.
Drew I don't of any Texans on GM thread from panhandle.
Scott(vt) Happy Birthday to your son. hope good progress on mailbox pole.
Ken sounds like garage work about done. Hope you got shelves painted. Hope taxes paperwork goes well. Nice pic
Plowhog glad meeting canceled, and you can stay in NV. Quite the snow forecast.
Thomas thanks, that is some serious sap gathering.
Thomas sorry to hear Mrs got food poisoning glad she is resting with kittens, I don't eat sushi. Hope you could stick to plan :)
Plowhog cool pic, thanks for sharing.
Gstrom sorry temp is under achieving.
Dennis I would not go in that tunnel.
David sorry about the rain, hope learn the espresso machine.
Kyle less wind smarty pants ;) login fixed now. Sorry about side effect of meds :( Hope you get well soon prayers sent.
Scott(vt) had a 500cc H-1 for about a year, I do remember breaking the handle bars on it.
Dennis sorry about tornado. Glad no injuries.
Two_bit good to hear you are doing well.
Bill hope town run successful.
RNG hope you get help moving lathe and mill.
Randy(wag) sorry to hear about funeral. Hope meeting goes well also.
Drew hope taping job helps greenhouse.
RS sorry about UPS power going off. Good to hear progress on conduit, with no collateral damage. Glad metal mostly recycled. Hope you made progress on bathroom.
Lou 250 better than 300.
Paul never have seen that model before, where when was that taken?
Paul hope wife had a clean bill of health. Speakers coming along nicely.
David glad Scag now picked up. Hope learning espresso machine not too bad.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,685  
Mostly, interesting you mention Fidelity. Back in 1987 we got involved in some investing, mutual fund stuff. Fidelity was one. We set up an account for our son, with me as Custodian. Eventually Sophie and I transferred everything to a different FP, everything except that account. He never really knew about that account. When he got married, we gifted it to them as sort of a wedding present and mostly forgot about it, until recently when talking about their finances we asked about that account. A vague memory, so I told him he needed to get sorted out. Seems I am still the custodian. My guess is they must have not really paid attention to the forms given earlier. Apparently the phone calls have a bit entertaining when the agents see that i’m still custodian and he turns 52 next month as it should have transferred when he turned 21. Sophie and I are pleased to see that it has grown very nicely, especially since there haven’t been any contributions, just growth in over 30 years. Fidelity has asked I sign a release/transfer, but I told them not a blank one, had to have the new owner (son & wife joint) listed. I was able to get it setup online and they see it in their budget app.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,687  
Coffee is brewing. 19° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 39 with mostly sunny skies. Weather sure did change yesterday. Dropped to mid 20's before noon. With brisk winds. Did get out and got a badly needed hair cut. Took a 1 hour nap. Still feel like I need more sleep today. Grocery shopping this morning. Then will see what I will get done.
Even crow does not like weather change.
qwdpMZf.jpg

Buppies, you got it. Getting up early is in my genes. I could call my mother at 4 am any morning. She was having her first cup of coffee. Hope you get back to normal for you soon.

Kyle, get well soon.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,688  
Morning all!
24 going to 30 with high winds today.
Stay in and hug the pellet stove kind of day!
Bit of a relapse for me with pressure in lungs and coughing. Not bad but enough to just feel lousy.
Wife is doing ok so far.
Off to the tax accountant today to turn in paperwork. Should find out the outcome in a few days. With only me getting a monthly check I'm hoping we don't have to pay!
Can't remember what I posted from the shop. Hopefully these pics are new. Haven't been down there much as it's cold and I'm not well enough to tough it out!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_7668.jpg
IMG_7685.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,689  
good morning, 27 going to 43, rain yesterday but dry today, windy and feels colder

Results came back for Cody with positive results. Set up appointment for next week for Ultra Sound. He is doing fine

Taking Cody to the groomer this morning

/ Good morning!!!! #186,690  
30 outside this AM, heading to mid 40's. A quick cold/rain front moved in and will move out in a day or so. Bring on the warm and quit teasing is what I say.

Nothing on the agenda, I managed to get a haircut yesterday, I hate getting haircuts. Never liked it. Don't like shaving either. But I have to be presentable....I guess.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.