Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,691  
Good evening all. 56ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Light wind, moderate gusts, rain began about 11:30, and high temp was 58ºF. Putter to start, Cleaning ladies showed up on time. After they finished, worked on tracking lawyer, no success. Went for bike ride, rain began to get heavier so turned around, still got one lap worth of mileage in. Got nap in after lunch and work on spaghetti sauce for dinner.
Helo bet the weather took care of it by the time you read this. I i will only use maybe 10% of the stuff I save, But nobody can tell me which 10%. Hope basketball party good.
NHBX glad storm mess cleaned up, Good to hear town trip almost done until after the holidays.
Dennis sorry feeling better a distant memory. Hope you can get some rest and sleep.
Ron glad yesterday went well. hope grocery shopping went well, Nd cleanup successful. Nice pic. Trying to track lawyer down, hard time of year to get help with that, Financial planner have nothing.
Dennis I use 2 1/8 cup dips(near level) per 25 ounce pot.
Drew glad nice weather for a while. Hope lunch went well.
Billy nice to hear days are getting longer :)
Thomas sorry fall is over. Hope QC on cupcakes was good.
Dennis glad to hear coffee was salvageable.
Billy glad better pallet of wood. Not much sassafras around here.
Dennis glad appetite coming back. Hop BIL doing better, more prayers sent.
Frits sorry you have to wait for repair. Very sorry to here greatgrandkids have Covid. prayers sent.
Buppies hoping you are getting enough rest and sleep. prayers sent.
Don you got rain earlier than I did. Hope Pt went well, still using BOI? Not big on getting gidt cards from stores.
Kilroy glad trip to perio went well, never tried DaTrex lifeboat ration packs. Crazy prices on meat. Have catfish in freezer from lake. They are cheaper anyway. Glad Harry got a dog biscuit cake. Nice pic Hope dogs like the woodlot visit.
Bill glad sleep schedule back to normal. Interesting math.
Don sounds like USPS lost the check.
Drew hope you can get just 1 battery for your Christmas tie.
Scott(vt) glad tire held air overnight. Hope the ribs go ok.
Paul hope you can get estate finished. Getting a taste of what to come. Hope you can finish baked goods delivery tomorrow, hope you have fun with GS and family tonight.
Ken nice you can see sun :) Hope old friend makes it ok. Hope you can sleep through band practice. Nice herd
Scotty have fun working on Skid Steer.
Ted nice to get a white Christmas. Hope you get the plaque done in time. Bet it's fun to be clean up guy in the kitchen during seasonal cooking :) Like the story about the leaking tire.
David good to hear inside cleanup ongoing. Nice you found your key fob. Nice to hear last chair received and assembled.
Dennis can't believe no nap yet!
Drew glad you got your battery. Who knows you may last another 10 years yet.
Fuddy not sure what a 21 sq bale hay bundle is. Nice tractor
Randy(wag) glad you are ready for horses. Hope new pole goes up ok.
Buppies hope you are enjoying working on trail
Don good BOI story. Sorry about the struggle to find the corn husks. When fudge too good, does that mean you can't stop eating it?
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

Attachments

• 20231221_181243.jpg
    20231221_181243.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #182,692  
You know that as soon as you dispose of those tools, you will need them.

keep one set of everything unused as spares/backups, dispose of the duplicates? It will cut down on some storage…
You know that box with cables and adapters ? Sure you know, everybody has such box.
I can proudly announce that recently I find use for one of those cables ! :ROFLMAO:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weather still the same, around 0 C. Forecast say - will go down, and we will have white Xmas. Should be nice

Yesterday kids had great party with their team. While they were busy there I went around shops, spend 150 € at bookstore. But at least have covered presents question.

Should deliver last few bottles of booze to my customers. That's about it for this year. Anything new what comes on my desk is "sounds like 2024 problem" <tm>

Have a nice Friday !

/ Good morning!!!! #182,694  
Morning all! 18 now going to a sunny 30 for the high.
Up to early with issues after going to a Christmas party last night. System just can't take those rich foods anymore.
On a positive note I got to sit at a table with 4 other couples and everyone of them did a form of woodworking for enjoyment! Ha! We drove the wives nuts with showing pictures and discussing techniques.
Before the party my wife did some last minute shopping. I went out to help unload the car and she said "Here. I saw this on the side of the road and doubled back and picked it up"
Not sure what type of wood it is but it's a nice size that I will make into something she can use. Guess I got her trained pretty good! LOL!
NH I have a set of those calipers along with the pointy kind and the internal kind.
Not sure what's on the agenda today. Probably just Christmas prep and cleanup. Wife wants me to make a dozen of my deviled eggs for Monday. To soon for that...Guess I'll play in the shop. I have some ideas for Valentines day already brewing in my head!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,695  
Coffee is almost done brewing. 32° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 41° with a chance of rain late in day. Shelves at grocery store packed with goods. Ready for this weekends crowds. Got home decided rest of day would be a conserve energy day. Had sinus head ache. Back to normal today. Will get shop and barn cleaned up.
fxIHita.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,696  
16° now highs in the low 30’s sunny with light winds today.

Yesterday picked up hydraulic hoses for the snow plow, stopped for dog food and toys, filled truck with gas, bought beer and lottery tickets. I think that’s it until after Christmas!

Today is going to be a putter around or do nothing day.

Phil, I really enjoy seeing your creations. 👍
BEF, hope you can get some sleep.

Enjoy your day everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #182,697  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 16 to start going to 30 ! I should have worked yesterday rather than today ! It’s going to be chilly today ! 😒

Don good story on older lady and BOI ! Never too late to learn ! 😁

Pizza and beer 🍺 tonite with friends! Seems strange having no snow on the ground this time of year ! 😌

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #182,698  
14F clear sky low 30's for high.

Yesterday was long work day :( had dinner set in recliner watch news woke up 3+ hours later. 🙄

Plans for today...4 hours at part store,after attend Mrs. office Christmas party :oops: cut fill Mrs. kindling barrel couple wheel barrow loads wood in basement, stop by fish game club donate new Savage 30-06 with scope mounted for youth program,going to be late date night???

Enjoy the day all.