Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,351  
Morning all!
23 here going to a sunny 40 for the high.
Up to early again. Going to surf the net awhile have a coffee or two and see what the morning brings.
No visitors on schedule for today and nothing else planned. Will enjoy my retirement today! I do have a few ideas in my head for my next project....
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,352  
34 up to 54.

Tried to see the aurora last night and this morning...was able to do it once many years ago, but not this time...just didn't dip this far south, I guess. Plus, many clouds this morning. But at least when I went outside last night, saw a buck and a raccoon.

Rip, that's a terrible loss at your neighbors. I know they're hurting inside.

Kyle, congrats on fixing the Toyota.

I mowed/mulched the leaves again, after using the blower to move some away from trees and rocks. I need to make some modifications on my homemade mower deck mulch cover...too much debris blows up all over me...I found the best way was to mow in reverse. Don't think I'll need to do it again the year.

Got to see my wife for a short while when she came home to get a shower, clothes, etc. She's been staying with her mom 24 hours a day for over a week while she recovers. It really is important to have a caregiver managing things. I made us stuffed baked potatoes for lunch. She's lost weight, and I could feel ribs. I've lost some, too.

Going over there today, for MIL's birthday and to see BIL his and family.

The Quaker Run fire is over 3,800 acres...they're using 4 helicopters plus much ground equipment and personnel. Sure hope they can contain it...no more rain in forecast.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,353  
Good Morning Guys ,
PC, 78 to start going to 88 !

Started a new book yesterday, Daylight, by the same author.
Probably won’t have time to finish it before we leave on Wednesday, but if it’s interesting, I will finish it at home !

I am usually up at 4 or 5A.M., he doesn't get up until 9 A.M., after I call him. That gives me 4 or 5 hours of naked smoking,I don't drink much any more.
Good Morning Bill,
Yes I do remember going to the wood stove in the basement in the buff ! 😁 Gotta be careful and watch out for any sparks opening the door ! 😁

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #180,354  
26F partly cloudy might reach 40F.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)

Restless sleeping this morning for one kitten decided to snuggle close and turn her purring motor to high and that little booger still sleeping.

Plans for today..... AM if wind in my favor try clean up 2/3 of fallen leaves,PM 2 small putter jobs check game cams,sneak nap in before NYG vs Dallas Cowboys.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,355  
Good Morning.
30 and clear with a high 45.

For some reason, the post I made yesterday disappeared before I sent it. At any rate Friday was a geothermal repair, followed by lunch, and then installed a mini split for neighbor. Due to poor communication, we didn’t play music.

Yesterday didn’t get much accomplished other than cleaning a spot for the blast cabinet and hooking it up to the dust collector.

IMG_2259.jpg

Was pretty breezy, son came up to fly RC, I watched him wrestle with the wind, left my planes in the shop.

Today is quick trip to Martha’s Vineyard, likely a lunch at Mission BBQ on the way home.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,356  
43º going to 85. Cold morning into hot afternoon trend continues. Took the Cobra over to a friends house yesterday. What a beast she is! Fan relay quit working. It took a bit of searching to find the problem and put a jump wire in the right terminals to bypass it. Will search today for a replacement. then I'll mow the lawn and piddle around the ranch cleaning gutters and clearing drains in preparation for the approaching rainstorm.
I hope you all have a nice Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,357  
42 outside this AM, heading to lower 50's.

Yesterday was a blur. Spent most of the day in the Tile Stores. LOL. Did manage to pick out three finalists for the bathroom walls and shower stall. We (she) needs to decide on the floor. Getting from one place to the other was over an hour in traffic. My goodness what a mess. Traveling the I-95 corridor is something I had hoped to avoid for a longer time. Busy, busy and the stores, packed. Dang. I was out of my comfort zone with the places, peoples and busyness. LOL.

Getting near the end of the Milk House project. Started to move the furniture in late yesterday. Still on schedule for final plumbing hookups and my cabinetry work. My tile guy just left for vacation, that's cutting it a little close. LOL.

Today, we will go collect some more firewood. And the wife is concerned about the large ash pieces laying around the pastures where the horses are. Now that's sad.

Hope all have a good day, Safe travels and fast healing.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,358  
grey and drizzly out, at least not raining
realized state campground I am going to doesn't have septic except for a common pump out, so I decided to kill some time this morning and dump the tanks again.. Then filled up the fresh water tank and put everything away except for electric.
sure hope one of these days I don't drive off with that connected.
which is why I always walk around the rv before getting in.
so I will find the water nozzle I realize is still sitting outside.

where I'm going next is so sandy glad I need only electric line out, sand sticks to those cords. Vacuuming out compartments needed after each trip. I realized that my Flagler Beach reservation was for the River side (Matanzas) not the ocean side but that's fine. I hope to take my ebike over to the other side this afternoon and maybe fly the drone near the beach.

sent a thank you to main desk here at Creekfire rv resort for assigning such a nice spot for me. It's a nice lake but I think next time I might pay half and take an inside spot.

I haven't seen any tractors since Lancaster, where two big 8 or 9 series JD's were pulling huge Kinze grain carts down the road. Sure pulled over for them. I've seen some nice cotton fields, some picked some still all white.

it's an hour early but have the itch to leave, let's see if anyone is sitting in site 40 at Gamble State park when I get there.