Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,341  
It's good to know you're still stirring. Hope all is well.

Forgot to mention, daughter made a great supper. Chicken parmigiana pasta, with asparagus and garlic bread.

Wifey made some oatmeal/cranberry/walnut cookies. And they are GREAT!
Sounds good. My wife just yesterday thanked her mom for teaching her how to cook.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,342  
Appears my pump-a-round will function as hoped. Had to make a run to HD for a couple fittings. Did a quick test, won’t stress until tomorrow. A minor leak in the corrugated hose I hope I can fix.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,343  
Thanks for the info Phil. Yep, I think that’s the problem. Now it doesn’t even sit level and the main split has widened. Wife is curious if any way to fix.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,344  
Good morning !
Hey people, time to wake up already !

Yesterday went home, checked-in TBN and went to bed
After so exhausting day slept like dead. Now woke up with fresh head, muscles are in pain a bit, but not bad. Actually kinda like that feeling a bit

It’s not windy, electricity is not for free, so went to Supercharger. Have 30 min to check TBN again

Plans for today
Brush heat exchanger of furnace. There is a pile of ashes, full with nails. I have burned few big pallets. Now coming back to wood. Clean ashes I spread in garden. Those with rusty nails better no :) So lets clean for fresh start

Then will to run to IKEA. Daughter asked for new mattress. Gonna help her with delivery. Her boyfriend is kinda nice dude, plays guitar etc. But doesn’t know by which end hold screwdriver. Even don’t have drivers license. But cooks great. Boy is studying in Arts college, for movie director or something. At least his father is movie director. Nice dude, hats down. But practical side of life - nothing. While she is happy - I don’t care at all. Will help them as much I can

On the way back from daughter’s will pick-up my boys. They are at their friends, for pyjama party. That’s why yesterday I was in forest alone. Minions are partying while old man is working ass off. Classic
Then will run into meat shop. Going to grill Sunday’s steak
Have to wash car. Last 5 km to my “rancho” is gravel road, my Tesla looks like Shrek’s car
That’s about it

Have a great Sunday !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Really love that Yanmar. At first was concerned, how this 1/2toy will perform in woods. Now I realized, that in forest muscle is not that important than agility, maneuverability. And what I like most, that tractor is so light, it doesn’t spoil remaining trees.
Once you are doing “general cutting” (I don’t know correct word for this, that’s slang word we are using), situation is different, but for “sanitary” or “grooming” cutting smaller tractor wins
BTW, above mentioned Finns make good forest tractors, which looks like agriculture tractor. I don’t know is VALTRA a thing in USA, but for sure they are very good for jungles. Raised, thick skid plate underneath, steel diesel tank raised, all hydraulics well protected. And you can still attach farm's implements to them :)

/ Good morning!!!! #180,345  
Good morning !
Hey people, time to wake up already !
Good morning Helo, thought I heard you at 3am. Think I'll try to go back to bed. I cut down a little too much too quickly on the pain meds and the dull ache pain won't let me sleep. Hospice likes the early morning breakfast anyways.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,346  
Need to get coffee brewing. 24° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 50° with partly cloudy skies. Never got to leaf blowing. Instead moved about 3 yards of topsoil for neighbor. Then worked on getting another neighbors leaf blower working. Ended up cleaning carburetor with Ultrasonic cleaner. After putting back together. It is running like new. Helped cleanup some of their leaves. Today oldest son will arrive from NC for a few days visit. A little house cleaning before he shows up.
byzJ38l.jpg

Txdon, get some more sleep.

Prayers and best wishes for everyone.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,348  
good morning all
53 in Savannah Georgia, only going up to 58, cloudy day
should be an easy but ugly drive today, all on route 95 from now on going South. Heading off to Flagler Beach around 10am.
Will be warming up a lot as I drive South

first a nice long hot shower and see how much water I can leak...

David, yes, thank you, I did...ordered a new valve and a pair of toilet seals, will be at my friends home tomorrow. Thank you Amazon.

hope you all have a nice Sunday morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,349  
Thanks for the info Phil. Yep, I think that’s the problem. Now it doesn’t even sit level and the main split has widened. Wife is curious if any way to fix.
You could try a dutchman repair. Not much you can do for the not level part except have it turned again. If there is enough material left.
mHc24.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #180,350  
It's good to know you're still stirring. Hope all is well.

Forgot to mention, daughter made a great supper. Chicken parmigiana pasta, with asparagus and garlic bread.

Wifey made some oatmeal/cranberry/walnut cookies. And they are GREAT!
I'm coming to your place for supper!