Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,071  
That sounds familiar. What is it with new neighbors? We have the same problems. We had the sheriff go talk to him and he changed the direction and not shooting into our property. He retaliated by shooting long burst at dusk for a long time. Must have used thousands of rounds. Then he dumped rocks over the fence.
Mine appear to be renters.

With the noise issues, if I start whining, it is pretty bad. My occupied houses sit over a few thousand feet from those noise making issues. I cannot imagine what the neighbors abutting the noise makers are going through. This weekend a new mariachi band played until 1:30AM. All this sounds like it is right in our yard, not kidding, that is how loud it is.

/ Good morning!!!! #180,072  
Glad wife is feeling better m7040 two more skin cancers to remove one pyrethroid to remove then maybe done till next time. Go see kidney doc tomorrow

/ Good morning!!!! #180,074  
Morning all, 54 going to 69 and cloudy.
Not much done after day job.
Did order new pressure sensor for apt heater.

Drew - safe travels, have fun

Happy birthday Scotty !

sorry about neighbors Riptides

/ Good morning!!!! #180,075  
Good Morning
55 with a high of 65 under mostly cloudy skies, clearing as the day goes on.

Yesterday followed the plan pretty well, some hiccups starting the day, but stayed on schedule. The airplane was not pulled out of the hangar or fueled when we got to the airport. It’s good thing that I build at least an hour of “make up” time into my planning, as we used it all. We were ready to go about 5 minutes before the passengers arrived. But we were on time.
Weather was great for the trip, got awful routing for the return, but negotiated changes along the way, it worked out fine in the end. Got back in time to get the speaker to FedEx, grab something to eat at Outback and make the lodge meeting.
When I got home, my side of the bed was warm, but the bad news was that there wasn’t much room left for me.

IMG_3111.jpg

And that’s a king sized bed!

Today I’ll go back to leisurely cleaning up, maybe do the last mowing for the year this afternoon. Not much else planned.

Happy birthday Scott. Drew is the yacht still beached like it was at the end of the video?

/ Good morning!!!! #180,076  
Good morning! Low of 38°, heading towards 68°. Breezy / windy the next few days as a cold front approaches. High temps go from 70 tomorrow, to 40 on Thursday with a chance of light snow.

Scott, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope many more!

Buppies, hope you heal quickly. You have been through enough.

Rip, sorry about the neighbors. Hope it subsides.

Drew, have a good trip.

Kilroy, glad Harry is conforming to the training routine. Nice job on the insulation.

Need to do grocery shopping this morning, then get the last electric done (ceiling fan). Not sure if I'll get started on the flooring or not.....

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #180,078  
Happy Birthday Scott!
Lower 40's here going to a cloudy 62. Rained last night and early this morning. Snow in the forecast for Thursday. Spent the morning cleaning the tractor cab and windows and got it ready for the season. Not sure what I'll do the rest of the day. Probably just putter!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_6579.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #180,079  
72°F and no rain.

Didn’t make it to town yesterday, thinking we’ll do Costco run tomorrow.

But I did have an excellent day mowing. Got the Laupāhoehoe end of property done. Hopefully the Hilo end benefits today. I know many are reporting their last mow of the season/year. Not me, but then I’m not to transitioning to snowblower or plow either. And it will still be in mid 70’s next mow. Somebody has to do it.

I’ve Zoom Happy Hour to get caught up with some mainland friends.

Safe travels, Drew

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day