Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #179,892  
Phil, I bet that bowl breaking was a quick shock! Good that you just got a minor injury. Does that happen often?
It's not unheard of but shouldn't happen if you pay attention and use good technique.
Things go bad when you rush or get distracted.
It has happened to me maybe 5 or 6 times when I first started out and didn't know better.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,894  
Been on hold an hour waiting for Dish Network customer service, or lack thereof. The music is most annoying.
Did get netting fence down from around the garden. Zip tape is still elusive, so I ordered a roll from amazon. I wasn't comparing the same type the other day, but they are a couple bucks more than lowes, but didn't feel like a trip just for that. wasted much of a nice day. Did locate a ft stick of 3" pvc pipe stuck up in the basement ceiling, but did not retrieve it.
turned pellet stove off today.

dish offered to lower my bill from $118 month to $68 month for 1 year, plus next month only $28. Not sure I believe them yet, will have to see the bill. Talked to kevin in India.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,896  
dish offered to lower my bill from $118 month to $68 month for 1 year, plus next month only $28. Not sure I believe them yet, will have to see the bill. Talked to kevin in India
Good Evening Guys ,
PC, it was 78 to start and went to 88 ! Not much to report, all we do is swim, eat and 🍺, not necessarily in that order !

Buppies, hope your wife is feeling better !

Dennis, please let me know how you make out with DISH ! We have two accounts with them, one in Vt and also Ct ! I feel we pay to much, and would love to lower our bill !

David, nice job on the charging station !

Don, glad your making progress on rehab !

Phil, glad you weren’t hurt ! 🙏

Hope all have a great evening !

/ Good morning!!!! #179,897  
I bought this to hold storage bins. Another unfinished job, as I haven’t mounted it yet. I want to put on a cart with casters to store it under my work table.

Ahhh, unfinished jobs…I can relate.

I have a box of something similar. Can be mounted in single rows. Unfortunately I don’t have any readily available wall space.
IMG_1369.JPG

So this gives an idea of my starting point.
IMG_1370.JPG

So I’m putting together some frames for the plastic bins to slide. Glue will have to dry overnight before I stress.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,898  
45F partly cloudy.

After short day at work decided to take backpack blower for nice afternoon hike...nope gust wind were blowing wrong direction 🙄 got the driveway and culvert post marker place,than walk way snow boards place,than heck of nice guy shows up visit ask how the Kubota running if I needed anything,he did front to rear check on this and that...that's some rare today I was impress. :)

Plans for the rest of the evening...little to none. ;)

Enjoy your evening all.

Attachments

• 11-3-23B.jpg
    11-3-23B.jpg
    790.6 KB · Views: 74
   / Good morning!!!! #179,899  
Good Evening Guys ,
PC, it was 78 to start and went to 88 ! Not much to report, all we do is swim, eat and 🍺, not necessarily in that order !

Buppies, hope your wife is feeling better !

Dennis, please let me know how you make out with DISH ! We have two accounts with them, one in Vt and also Ct ! I feel we pay to much, and would love to lower our bill !

David, nice job on the charging station !

Don, glad your making progress on rehab !

Phil, glad you weren’t hurt ! 🙏

Hope all have a great evening !
I have dishes in 2 locations on one account. I just don’t tell them otherwise. I own my equipment.
However my box stopped working at least 2 yrs ago. I rarely watch tv anymore, so I’ve only kept it going for my dad to watch.

Last edited: