Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #179,751  
Hah! Thanks. I have scaffolding (best tool money I've spent lately). Three sections, but have only needed one so far.

The ladder mishap was coming down FROM the scaffold. :mad:
I got nothin’. . .

/ Good morning!!!! #179,752  
Slow, but productive.

Paint drying slowly so will wait overnight but assembling

IMG_1367.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #179,753  
I did get stove cleaned out. And cleaned the exhaust pipe from the outside, except couldn’t get vac hose to go around a 90° in the pipe, so one short section inside behind the stove didn’t get cleaned.
When I installed the 2nd pellet stove years ago I had to put in a couple 90s to match the existing hole in the wall. I have pulled the stove out before to clean it, but generally very little accumulation in the exhaust pipe.

Put a couple bags of mulch down where I dug for the conduits up against the house.
Wanted to apply some zip tape, and can’t find the roll.
Got engrossed in stuff this afternoon and forgot to eat lunch.
My youngest son might have a job offer as a database administrator.

Need to change oil in forester.
Happy Halloween.

Attachments

• IMG_1578.jpeg
    IMG_1578.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
   / Good morning!!!! #179,754  
   / Good morning!!!! #179,756  
Good evening all. 33ºF for the start, clear sky, breezy. light wind with moderate gusts, and high temp was 55ºF. Putter and revive fire to start, Bike ride after lunch, and did get nap in. Stepdaughter and her hubby brought dinner and ate with us. watched some of the Ranger game.
Helogabals neat basketball story.
Ron Glad you got your shot, hope projects went well. Neat Jack o lanterns.
Drew sorry about no power 2 days in a row, and generator electric start goofing off. Hope you are ready for freeze by days end. You just remind me to check hoses.
Buppies sorry about poor sleep. Hope Dr visit, cancer removal go well. prayers sent.
Helogabals glad to hear progress on office/showroom. Sorry about the trouble with the electrician. Hope you can get it worked out.
Bill glad snow tires on. Hope shopping trip went well.
Billy big temp drop. Glad you got hike in during yoga party. Glad you could enjoy the hike. Nice color pics
Scott(vt) Hope good trip, will miss you if you can't post.
Thomas hope parts store time flies by, and winter prep went well.
Mike good to hear trenching/concrete work off to good start. Glad cat approves of Kubota. Hope rest of trench work continues to go well.
Frits hope daughter has good flight home. Nice story.
Paul glad you got some rain. Good to hear shop is getting cleaned up. Hope the candidate wind that will educate the kids with useful information. Hope lecture goes well and good breakfast.
Ken hope day job settling down.
Kilroy hope you made good knives. Hope the dinner was good food and fun. Hope Bailey enjoyed lat day of peace.
Bill nice menu, like ribs better than chicken :)
Drew glad tractor showing up for workday. Hope you provide plenty moral support.
Lou nice pics, and plenty of leaves.
Dennis hope you can straiten out Dr bills. Cleaning stove sounds like si much fun ;)
Don glad no trouble over 3 wheel walker. Sorry swelling from PT, and problems with bandage adhesive, hope you can find solution. prayers sent.
Gstrom sorry about knee injury.prayers sent.
Billy nice bumper sticker.
Buppies sorry to hear about new cancers. more prayers sent
Drew hope bad hose fixed before trip departure. Sorry about rain forecast on departure day.
Don glad paper tape fixing the rash.
RS glad you got 9 runners from the one plant. Wire brushing cleaned up parts right away.Hope you got your agenda done.
David nice HH turnout.
Helogabals 1200mm big stroke. It would be interesting to see machine ready to run.
Dennis looks like no chance for prisoner exchange :)
RS drink water before heading to blood draw, helps the veins rise. Hope you are ready for snow.
Frits nice collection of grinders. Nice collection of cabinets as well.
Bill glad North Bay trip good. Hope tomorrow goes as good.
Drew nice haul on peppers, Hope start motor behave now.
Scott(vt) safe trip and happy Internet connecting :)
Thomas sorry about leaves, hope evening stayed open.
Bill thanks for pics of indicator light setup.
RS good to hear progress on leaves. Sorry about the cold feet.
Scott(vt) nice Halloween kid pic
Randy(wag) hope town run and branch cleanup went well. Have fun starting your mowing season.
David hope assembly goes well.
Dennis glad most of stove done already. Forgetting lunch good for weight loss. Hope son gets job
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /sleeping, /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,757  
Good morning !
Here November has started very warm +10 C

This week is somehow American to me. :)

Monday have meet guys looking to deliver to USA drawer boxes. They are delivering already, just components, now they are looking to paint them. Nice birch pieces. I think I have good solution for them. At end of November should do first tests

Then those drones, mentioned yesterday. Latvian owner has sold that company to US investors.

Today afternoon I am flying to Italy together with guys from JeldWen. Do you know this company ?
Will be doing tests on big sanding machines. They are not sending doors from here to US, all doors remain here, NorthEU. To fit our requirements doors are made (mostly) 92 mm thick and over 100 kg. Insulation, insulation and more insulation ... Some with glass are even 120 kg

Have nice day !

/ Good morning!!!! #179,758  
Morning all!
33 going to a rainy(snowy) 42 today.
Pellet stove is lit and running for the season! I love it!
Got the whole yard cleaned up yesterday and it managed to stay clean and leaf free for the first time in weeks. All that's left now is for the oak trees to shed. Probably nor for a few more weeks. Quick run to the gas station to top off the jugs while it was nice out. Need to head over to the apartment house and install the snow blower on the rider still. Maybe next week...
Thinking I will clean and put the leaf vac away till next year. I should be able to do what comes down now with the rider and back pack blower. Leaf pile is bigger than ever. Wish I could make pictures show how big it really gets. No bucket yet so won't be able to push it into a pile. Might get the neighbor to do it with his machine.
Heading out to a new to me saw mill yard to check out the possibility of getting some cheaper priced wood today. They also have a more powerful laser machine for sale that I will look at. Not sure I need it but that never stopped me before!!
Up to early again! 2:30 this time! Not sure why I can't sleep lately. Oh well!
That's it for now.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!

/ Good morning!!!! #179,760  
Coffee is brewing. 25° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 40° with some afternoon clouds. Everything is cover with about an inch of S***. Good way to start off November. :eek: Got one project done in shop. Then started winterizing garden pond. Started getting cold. Came back in house to warm up. Never went back out. Must have been the effects of Covid shot. Spent rest of the day trying to stay warm. Back to normal today so far. Will get back at garden pond today.
1OHHd7Y.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.