Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #179,292  
Good evening all. 70ºF for the start, overcast sky, virga in area, light breeze. Light wind day, occasional light rain, and high temp was 77ºF. Putter to start morning, then bike ride, then trip to town for lunch and groceries. Watched some of the Ranger vs Houston game. More rain coming tonight
Bill hope tarp work was successful.
Ron glad you found interference and removed it. Sorry about no mow. Hope dinner was nice. Hope today went well. nice pic
Buppies glad yesterday good day. Good to see better sleep this morning. prayers sent.
Don glad to hear rain chances most of week, rain amounts here changing every hour :) I second notion of pics of work to get motor running.
Frits hope groomer and tire work successful. Happy birthday to your daughter.
Drew good morning, hope you are able to wake up after extra sleep.
Thomas hope leaf control went well inspite of p.i.t.a.
Billy glad you could fix leak in pipe to hot water tank.
Kilroy glad church was good.
Ken good to hear lawn care had good progress. If everything else good the replace tank, Maybe with metal one?
Ken good to hear new tank under $100.
Scott(vt) nice weather. Great display arrangement.
Don good to hear you are getting rain already.
Rich good to hear from you. Leaf pics always nice. Hope you got your fitting.
Frits thanks for great pics.
Drew glad you got your vaccines, nice you could roll down window.
Ken(tin) Happy Birthday! Hope you get some rain.
David good luck fixing shaft, they have good luck fixing carbon fiber bike frames, so you might check out a bike repair shop.
Bill good to hear tarp in place. Hope remote batteries show soon.
David thanks or info on Big Island snow ski.
Drew sorry you could not get toilet plumbing done.That is a tiny bladder, probably easier to use bicycle floor pump. Not a bad idea to do what you can to separate the wires from water leak area.
David nice repair, pic did not look like carbon fiber break.
Thomas glad good leaf day, glad nice start on wood in basement.
Dennis sorry you forgot firewood. nice pics.
Don impressive rain today.
Randy(wag) you need to catch that evil person who is dumping the wine bottles in your box ;)
Engineer would not be hard to get the makings.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /friends upcoming new baby, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /sleeping, /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, mike /wife's healing from surgery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,293  
Morning all, 44 going up to 61 and looks like the sun is coming up.
Got the lawns cut and moved some leafs around.
Got a tree trimmed etc.

Walk behind blower had cracks in the gas tank.
Think i should fix and with What? or replace.

Happy birthday to your daughter M7040

Be well,

Weird, Earlier in the year the tank was fine, stored in temp controlled garage. Two cracks, one at top seam and one on front

View attachment 828236
Fix it!
3.3 Quart Honda Fuel Tank w/ Large Cap | Fuel Tanks & Caps | Engine Accessories | Engines | www.surpluscenter.com
73 going to 89 today with a 56% chance of rain. Added another candle to the cake today. Life is still good. (y)
Hap Hap Happy Birthday, I hope you got a big piece of cake!

Set up ok, fried tube steaks on the griddle for supper. Gonna get chilly tonight. Forgot to throw in firewood, only got a few small pieces left from last camping trip.
???

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! I could dig some of that action, or no action.

Work very hectic again. Too much stuff breaking at the worst time. Haas VF1 made in 2007 still giving troubles. Old 90's Miller resistance spot welder quit working at the worst time. Miller quit selling them. Just the contact actuator is about $1000. No way.

I'm turning into a grumpy old man. I told the wifey when we were on the way to church youth night that I didn't want to chaperone the kids outside when they go out to play.... I wanted to stay inside. Anyway the lesson lasted till about 15 minutes before quitting time, so she didn't have to go outside for long. ;) I taught the kids a 12 minute sermon about a brief history of Israel, and what has led up to the blowtorch near a dynamite factory mode we are in now. No way to defuse it without more turmoil. Terrorists' making demands for returning more kidnapped victims.

Got new glasses today finally. I tried the "Premium" mid tier progressive lenses and they were horrible. I usually get mid tier at Zenni and have decent results. Had to take this pair back to Stanton Optical, pay ANOTHER $80 premium (that makes about $160) for the "Ultra Premium" progressive lenses. They are much better than the initial pair. About as good as Zenni. Next year, I will probably go back with Zenni and try their high end, and then try to get my insurance to pay for them.

My tinnitus is as bad as its ever been. Need background sound to try to help to ignore it. I try to be careful around loud noises these days. I wear muffs while on the tractor or Steiner beast.

Picked up tinny and the motor, it was raining a little when we got there, enough to "get the topside of a cow wet". But not much more. I had trouble backing my trailer into Don's Mom's place. I couldn't see my mirrors for the rain on them. Felt like one of those idiots at the boat ramp who launches a boat once a year... Had to keep opening my driver's door and poking my head out. Can't complain about rain this year, just wished it would have waited about 30 minutes. :)

Prayers for our team, this country, Israel, and Ukraine.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,294  
Back home from Mom's 100th birthday celebration in FL. It was great. We are so blessed. Not too many 65-75 yr olds (5 kids) have both of their parents who are 95 and 100 yrs old. First time we were all together in 15 years. It was a very special visit.
but it feels good to be back home on the ranch.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,295  
My tinnitus is as bad as its ever been.
Kyle, I feel or hear your pain. I am sure mine is not as bad as you describe. I 'hear' crickets in the far distance frequently. Sometimes I actually don't hear them. I guess when they get close enough I will have to do something. I was foolish and did not wear hearing protection when I was young and shooting guns much more than now. I stress it to everyone to wear it now.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,296  
Back home from Mom's 100th birthday celebration in FL. It was great. We are so blessed. Not too many 65-75 yr olds (5 kids) have both of their parents who are 95 and 100 yrs old. First time we were all together in 15 years. It was a very special visit.
but it feels good to be back home on the ranch.

Wow, that is quite special
Happy Birthday to your Mom

/ Good morning!!!! #179,297  
Coffee is cooling in cup. 41° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 73° with plenty of sun. Got grass mowed after heavy fog cleared and things dried off. May have to do it one more time with summer coming back for a few days. Did change mower engine oil and filter. More winter prep today.
dmxF5Gi.jpg

Scootr, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your CENTURIAN MOM ! 🎂

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #179,298  
Happy Birthday everyone!
35 here going to high50's.
Loaded up the tractor bucket into the pickup so I can drop it off at the dealer for a new cutting edge. 6 years snow plowing 3 driveways and a 60 foot cul-de sac seem pretty good to me. Going to ask about a removable edge being put on while it's there.
That's it for the day. Wife is off to her part time job. Might putter in the shop.
Spent the better part of yesterday on leaf removal. When I finished it was hard to see where I'd already been! They are falling as fast as I can remove them!
Latest wood project attached:
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_6390.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #179,299  
good morning all
BRRRR! 36 degrees out, going up to high 60's, nice day today

Phil, is that the world's nicest mortar and pestle?
you really are good

other than errands to run, not much planned for today

/ Good morning!!!! #179,300  
Good morning, the low is 43 and going to a high of 55°F. Wind SE 6 mph. T-storms this afternoon. Rain in the forecast all week.

It is nice to finally have everything under roof again. The BH, wood conveyor, snow blower and 2 buckets can live outside.

The remotes for the two block heaters are actually for Christmas lights and such, but the work good for the B-heaters. There are 3 places to put a plug into and all 3 are controlled by the one remote. I put the block heaters wire on one outlet and a 50' string of LED Christmas lights on one of the other outlets. I turn on the bh and the string of lights comes on too. That string of lights stretches from the tractor shed to the Dodge garage. I cant see the tractor shed from the kitchen window, except on the security camera. I also have the same setup on the Dodge, which I can see, but it is a good indicator that the block heater is on. I always shut the bh off BEFORE I remotely start the car. They last longer that way.

I might get at the horn on the tractor today, depending on how energetic I am after the sun comes up. Other than that it should be an energy conservation day.

Have a safe day all