Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #172,971  
Morning all.
This is not far from me up in NH! How you doing @Thomas and @NHBX ?
Pic taken by Casey Michelle on Facebook.
rt10swanzy.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #172,973  
Morning all.
This is not far from me up in NH! How you doing @Thomas and @NHBX ?
Pic taken by Casey Michelle on Facebook.
View attachment 810347
Next town over suffer road wash out damage in high price neighborhood I heard,also side roads here and there, no water damage here streams brooks flowing high.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,974  
It rained hard yesterday afternoon. It looks like an inch and a half in the rain gauge. Of course I washed the truck after lunch yesterday. It looked real nice for an hour. The Tundra is is in the shop for its yearly service and inspection. I hope I won't be sorry I took a Monday appointment. The Toyota dealer looks like a ghost town. If this is a new marketing strategy they need to make it look less like they are out of business.

"has he quit?" I didn't hear but I wouldn't bet on it.

I hope you are enjoying the summer.

Chris

/ Good morning!!!! #172,975  
Hey Phil,

Saw that on the news feeds this morning, this has been a bad several weeks for downpours and washouts. We’ve seen a lot of heavy rain but luckily no severe road damage, certainly no drought worries this summer! The town road crews have their work cut out for them.
Stay safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,977  
67F raining low 70's rain all day into tomorrow AM.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)

Younger bear tested Boo last evening,Boo was laying in favor spot and youngster kept approaching slowly moving head side to side,Boo stood up open his mouth than charge younger bear :oops: younger bear retreaded on the run down the driveway,Boo might have gone 20' than stop turn around lay down in his favorite spot...Boo easy weigh 125+lbs more...interesting to watch.

Plans for today...Boss call last evening like to meet late morning he said "I got idea I think you and I can work with" looking forward to meet.PM because of the rainy conditions not sure to do.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,978  
70 going to 86. Weatherman promised a drop in humidity next two days without Canada wildfire smoke.

Buppies, prayers said. Hope this morning is better. Maybe show her your wedding photos, or more recent pix of you two together.

Mostly, that looks like good cobbler. Glad you had a nice day.

Don, our best friends took an Alaska cruise last week. The C-virus flu was going around...he caught it and they had to get off the boat and stay in Anchorage. Still haven't been able to come home. Glad your cruise went better.

Took a hot humid hike yesterday. Barely beat the rain back to the parking lot, but there were about 10 folks way back at the river when I left. Pretty sure they got soaked in the downpour.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,980  
69 outside this AM, Grey and heading to mid 80's. Still humid.

Hope all are well. Prayers to those in need.

Never got to finish weed whacking, just cannot keep up with all the maintenance, projects and people needs.

Road trip to NY again for daughter. Not doing to well. Will see what the doctors say.