Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #172,951  
Hopes washed out. No way this dries out enough to mow today
IMG_1098.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #172,952  
in safe and sound in Ronks Pa, just outside of Lancaster.
oh my what a long drive...twice got stuck in downpours, in the mountains, in construction, but just went slow and made it. More rain predicted here, flood warnings all over.

and on my last day on the road, it happened.
The slide jammed while trying to put it out here.
I fiddled with it, but it's getting hung up somewhere so I carefully retracted it so I can drive home. Will get that fixed when I get home, and not by me.

friends who live here and own Lancaster Honda (motorcycles) are coming over in a few hours to pick me up and take me back to their home. Haven't seen them in ten years, will be great. Have known each other since our teens.

fast internet here in the land of horse and buggy.

heating pad on neck, going to try to take a nap

looked at map, three closest towns are Bird in Hand, Intercourse and Paradise
we like to eat at either Dienners on Rt30 or Bird in Hand. You are right by both.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,953  
Church service went well. My Son was song leader, I ran the slides and only messed up once, getting out of practice.
Lunch at the usual place, wish I was eating up at Ronks at Dienners though..

Got a little storm, watching on Radar, it just about fell apart by the time it got here. did get .23" rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,954  
My Wife does indeed have a non displaced fractured wrist and will be wearing an immobilizer for the next 4 weeks. She is not a happy camper. My Wife and I had dinner with friends last night. My Wife has not been there since the C-19 craziness began. She is a really good cook. She planned on grilling a shish kabob dinner but the rain and T-storms prevented that so She went to Backup plan B which was thawed shrimp, sautéed and mixed with a really decent/interesting cream sauce. Her appetizers were really good and her dessert ice cream dish with a bourbon-cherry sauce was awesome. My Wife did not show it, but she did have a good time as I.
Good side only 4 weeks compare to cast for months...speedy recovery.

Yummy :) any left overs. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #172,956  
79F thunder in the distance steady rain over night,flash flood warning late AM Monday.

Another slow motion day least got couple things done outside.

Plans for the evening... :unsure:

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,957  
Happy Birthday mostly and NHBX and many more!
Gas here for low grade was $3.69 Saturday.
No changes in health here and we are just trying to stay cool! Lot's of sitting on the porch once the sun goes down.
I did start building my sister's 12x8 deck yesterday. Holes were dug 5 feet and posts were buried plumb and true. Was quite the job in this heat and humidity.
Wife's flowers are starting to bloom and the garden is putting out squash and zucchini.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_5058.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #172,958  
Thanks for all the birthday wishes folks 👍

Haven’t posted for a while, not a whole heck of a lot going on (I’m good with boring). The veggie garden is mostly a bust this year, a few cherry tomatoes, 1st batch of beans never germinated, everything else either got some type of blight/rot or some other malady. Just too darn wet and hot this year and the forecast doesn’t show any changes so not much chance for a second planting.

nice looking lily Phil but I’ll see your fly and raise you one brown chaffer beetle lol.

1688947539348.png

/ Good morning!!!! #172,960  
Good (Monday) morning. Overnight Low of 5.4C and it's presently 15.7C, fairly clear with a light breeze.

Not much on for today, although the MAHW's daughter is already here riding/working/playing with her horse... it's ' Winter school holidays' for the next fortnight so I'll expect her here most days.

I've got a Church Council meeting to attend at 1530.

That's about it, take care all.