Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #172,221  
60 this morning high close to 80 more rain later very heavy outside grass is wild very tall

Prayers for all our Country those who lost like in sub

Eye swollen shut this morning hard to see

/ Good morning!!!! #172,222  
Tool budget really shot, I ordered makita battery chainsaw. Since I’ll have those batteries, will go with makita 1/2” impact, but did not order yet. It’s breakout not quite as good as other 2.

I’ve got the Makita with Just over 1100 ft lbs of breakout, I have yet to find something it wouldn’t turn or break off trying. But having lots of Makita batteries definitely sways the decision.
When I got the Milwaukee fence stapler, I got an adapter to let me use the Makita batteries with it, and that works well. So if you really need the 1400 Ft lbs of the Milwaukee, that’s an option.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,223  
When I was there Wednesday, I went to self-service check-out and they checked my card, too, for the first time. I got to talking to the employee, and she checked out all my stuff while telling me the reason is that lots of people are loaning their cards to others to use, avoiding the membership fee. Of course, Costco's profitability, and price structure depends on those annual fees.

Nice genny.

Sam’s Club is doing the same. I refuse to show my card. They push all the stuff like Scan & Go and other APP stuff. They no longer ask me for my card after making the line about 15 people long while raising a ruckus asking for manager to show up. I think everyone that works at store know who I am. I will show my membership on iPhone. Don’t mess with Senior Citizens.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,225  
Morning all!
59 going to a partly sunny 78 today. Forecast doesn't look to pleasing!
Untitled.jpg

PT seems to be bringing me back to more sore then when I started! Hard time sleeping last night as I could barely turn my head. Have 5 more days before I go back so hopefully will get it to settle down.

PT keeps hinting that a chiropractor might be what's needed. Might have to give that a try.
Not sure I like the idea as I personally know 2 people that had a stroke after getting their necks manipulated.

Trouble with the dryer at the apartment house might make me go out this morning. Got the door gasket on the pellet stove replaced yesterday. Trying to stay busy as pain lets me as the summer is flying by quickly! Keep going step at a time is all we can do.
Wife has the yard looking great again this year!
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_4918.JPG

IMG_4920.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #172,227  
Good Morning.
62 with a high of 72 forecast along with rain and thunderstorms.

Good thing I got home early enough yesterday to get some chores taken care of. Mowed the orchard grass in the pasture that planted this spring for the first time, took down some temporary fence panels keeping the alpacas off the newly seeded areas and put them away, brought hay up to the barn from the hay shed, got the trash and recycling down to the street, cut some sandblast rubber for the rock man, played with Zoe, who was very happy to have me home, and then went out to dinner with the family.

Not sure how today will go I’ve got nothing planned yet, still need to put the master cylinder back in the little plane amongst other things.

/ Good morning!!!! #172,228  
Good Morning!!!! 58F @ 4:45AM. Plentiful sunshine. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.

Those yellowjackets can be nasty business, Billy. Last time they got too thick, I mixed a few drops of Fipronil 9.1% in a tablespoon of cat food and loaded it into a dispenser made from a Gatorade bottle. Workers went after it like crazy, carrying it back to the nest, and in a week, no more yellowjackets.

Finally got confirmation on the wire transfer yesterday, so I'm headed out to Oregon in a couple hours. Long, boring ride, mostly all freeway, but less chance of a deer strike that way. Had problems with them in the past, and don't need any more.

TGIF gang!

/ Good morning!!!! #172,229  
Good morning, 63 going to 74 today with a few showers FC

Working PT every other day to give it a chance to recover a little so today is the day for that. Stretching before workout helps a lot. Using heavier rubber straps for the good arm is making it noticeable stronger and going lighter for the injured side is working. Have to be very cognizant of not lifting anything heavy especially with an extended arm position. But learning how to get along with this.

The battery impacts are convenient for sure and not having to hook up the 3/4 inch IR air impact to a 3/4 inch air hose with Chicago fittings to get max torque is a good thing. Have to be careful not to over torque. Ruined the treads on the ZT spindle for the blade and had to replace it. I now have 3 battery systems and multiple chargers. Worked before with the old system but more convenient now all for a hefty price

We had a few issues with yellow jackets. One sent a boyfriend of one of our girls to the emergency room. I got caught on the MF tractor mowing and jumped off but forgot to take out of gear with the tractor heading for the ravine

/ Good morning!!!! #172,230  
very pretty flowers Phil. Happy Summer.
I had similar challenges with PT on neck, not sure I was making progress or going backwards.
feel better

headed down to Wells Fargo this morning to either bend their arm or leave them.
They started charging me 35 bucks a month for my combo package; like giving up cable tv, time for
me to decontent. I don't want any fees, we'll see how this goes. Unfortunately Wells Fargo seems to be the only bank
to offer savings, checking, credit card and brokerage/trading all on the same page/platform. I took some equity mutual funds and bought
some CDs last month with them, and triggered the balance requirements on the account, since I had to go to another bank since
Wells Fargo does not offer competitive CDs. Nor do most big banks.
I have never liked this bank, only wound up with them because they bought out Wachovia, a really good bank.

now they say we are flirting with a bull market again. Truly who knows. Wouldn't take much on the world stage to
scare 20-30 percent out of the market in a hurry.

rain is supposed to start around noon.
I hope to be home by then and folding laundry I am currently doing. Necessary but boring.

very grey out