Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,731  
Saw a YouTube video of a girl at an auto parts store asking for headlight fluid.
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
someone set her up
Our Sprinter uses headlight fluid to clean them although I ask for windshield washer fluid at the store. Seem logical that it should be headlight fluid. It is like what our 5 year old grandkid said about the flie. We said don't worry it was only a fly-by. Next a bee flew by and she said look it is only bee-by

/ Good morning!!!! #158,732  
Good early (Friday) arvo. (yes, I realise that I said Friday yesterday instead of Thursday... I'm retired and sometimes forget exactly what day it is. o_O ) The overnight Low was 15C and the High today was 23C. It's cloudy, calm and there was 1mm in the gauge at 0900.

The rain held off for the Remembrance Day march/ceremony. There's not as many Veterans marching as there used to be and a few that did eventually 'fell out' and took a seat. Mind you, ANZAC Day in April is the big one, so that may have the reason.

So now the rain has started again.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,734  
Good evening all. 64ºF for the start, overcast, light breeze. Moderate wind, overcast all day, and high temp was 70ºF. Putter to start day, bike ride, air penalty was .81 mile. Got kindling in wheelbarrow staked and out of wheelbarrow. Did get nap in. Forecast rain tonight was .25 inch now .07 :(. Temps will be in 40's and 50's for rest of 10 day forecast. Hope Eric and Mike rejoin us soon.
Buppies hope you don't wash away. Prayers sent.
Roy good to hear wife and stepdaughter are home safe and Margeaux happy. Sorry you have to go in to work.
Ron glad you were able to conserve some energy, sorry to hear about cold. Nice cardinal.
Bill hope town and dump run went without hiccups.
Drew hope your last warm day was good.
Billy hope you get more coffee roasted. Pie does sound interesting. Hope you got outside work done before rain starts.
Don good to hear Tempest back up. Nice score on garden plants, we get a cool spell for a while.
NHBX glad you are able to chose wisely what to throw away and what too keep.
Paul sounds like a rude shock when you opened the trunk:) Quite the price difference between the car bills. Hope today went according to plan.
Ken glad no deer damage. Good news on chimney. Sorry wife improvement slowed. prayers sent.
Ted sorry no rain, glad not much wind as forecast.Good to hear fiber in without much weeping and nashing of teeth.Hope the changeover doe not have much teething issues. Hope you had a productive day.
Dennis love the artwork!
David are the lock sets all the same key? Hope H&F went well for guys and fun :)
Frits thought you were making progress with neighbor. New trees look nice
RS Nice progress in barn yesterday. Hope today was fruitful as well.
Frits you were not happy with neighbor when he did the clean up if I remember correctly. Hope situation can be resolved peacefully.
Dennis probably very funny video.
Drew yes have decent Sennheiser headphones , nothing like good speakers. Did not know you were railfan :)
Frits gotta love the grandkid time :)
Randy(wag) I won't hold incorrect day against you. Gals no rain for Remembrance day, are you sure it is not your voice scaring them away ? ;)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird /aging issues, Roy /palpitations, /angina, /medical issues, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, /wife's pain, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes and fall, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches and heart eval, /sister shingles, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans, neighbor issues, and land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Mike /spine injury and recovery,James /death of FIL, Scotty, /back pain,Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,735  
pennwalk - i understood probably 35% of that. I've not been vaccinated, nor have i been sick from covid. Praying that it stays that way. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #158,736  
Eleven year old Klipsch powered system with sub. Need to diagnose it and fix it, likely a broken wire.

I have it on good authority Santa will be bringing me a new set of Klipsch Fives, a nice pc speaker system. No sub this time, though I could add one.
New version hooks up by digital cable, not a stereo mini so should have very clean sound.
Since I got my old laser printer off my desk, room for bigger speakers.
more power to the people says the man with terrible hearing.

Since I don't watch tv and spend all my musical time on the pc, might as well have nice speakers here.
Ones in living room are just for background music, not hi fi. Current Klipsch speakers spoiled me, realized how much I was missing.
Headphones do a good job too but when the six engine train comes lumbering up the hill on youtube, now my
whole desk can vibrate... life is good.
View attachment 769920

I LOVE my Klipsch Speakers - great sound. I selected them when I put together my home stereo package in 1988. Techniques Tuner / Receiver, and 5 disc CD player, along with a laser drive turn table (no longer). I spent 60 % of the money just on that pair of speakers, and totally worth it. Used daily in my home office, and almost 35 yrs old now.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,737  
good morning all
warm out, 55, ahead of storm coming up coast today and tonight, looks to be an inch or two of rain coming.

got some little seed envelopes in so I can pack some of those squash seeds I saved as little xmas presents.
might try to see if I can print labels directly on 3x5 sized envelopes. Too often printer seems to eat small things... :rolleyes:

definitely an inside day, rain and leaves coming down

nice jump in stock market yesterday, must have liked election results.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,738  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 41° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 63° with cloudy skies. Went grocery shopping yesterday. Found all the items I wanted. I made a Lexan grill guard on my tractor. It was a old piece. That thought I could buff out enough to let headlights shine threw. No luck. Got a new piece of polycarbonate. Got that installed yesterday. Need to blow leaves out from around buildings. Still have a couple of water spickets to winterize.
UfYW4dI.jpg

M7040, my camera and lens for most critter pictures. Is a Canon 6D with a Sigma 150-600mm. Most are shot thru my kitchen windows.

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,739  
Morning all! 49 going to a rainy 66.
Happy Veterans day and much gratitude to all those that served!

Wife's doctor visit went very well! She no longer has to use the crutches and can remove the boot and start walking on it slowly at first. No need for another visit and she should be all set in a few more weeks. The bone has healed now, it's just the sprained muscles and tendons that need to heal.

Nothing for me to report. New meds seem to be working with no more side effects! Will be doing some remodel work today at my sisters.
Had some fun in the wood shop making Christmas gifts yesterday.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
IMG_3106.JPG