Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #158,691  
Good early (Thursday) arvo. Overnight Low of 14C and it's presently21.7C, which is just below the predicted High of 22C. It's cloudy/overcast with some drizzle called for this evening. The weatherguessers are calling for (yet another) rain 'event' starting Sunday. There's a 70% chance tomorrow (Remembrance Day) but it's predicted for the afternoon, after the 1100 parade/ceremony... so, I won't be 'here' until after that. Lest We Forget.

I had a Doctor appointment at 1015, just a follow-up on the other week's blood work. He gave me a new script for a pill to take in the A.M., but only when my weekly "Trulicity" self-injection isn't available at the Chemist. The injection is a weight-loss/maintenance drug (I lost just over 25kg with "Bydurien[?]") that it looks like all of the Doctors are now prescribing, hence the shortage.

I stopped off at the grocery store and bought/assembled a Christmas hamper for the less fortunate, at my Church's request. I'll drop it there on Sunday.

That's about it, take care all.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #158,693  
Good evening all. 66ºFfor the start, mostly cloudy, light breeze. wind light to brisk, Sky cleared to partly cloudy, and high temp was 79ºF. Men's meeting to start day, then bike ride, air penalty was .66 mile and was sweating hard when done. After lunch was nap then dinner. After dinner set up wife's new bird feeder with wifi camera on network. Only then did it occur to me this might work better with bird seed. :eek: baby steps.
Randy(Wag) hope you can get the compressor sorted out.
Drew hope your Costco trip went well.
Ron hope you got some energy conserved today. Quite the day yesterday. Good to hear fridge coils clean. Nice Jay pic.
Billy thanks for wife's b-day wishes. Glad you caught the eclipse. Never seen nuns out hiking before at least in habits. Nice pics to bad buck not in then :)
Bill glad you were able to help neighbor with the clean up/ dump runs. Good luck with blower motor speeds.
Roy do you know what she is barking at? Shock collar is my only thought. Sorry about meetings.
Phil hope cleaning went well, and your wife's Dr visit goes well.
Don glad you had a non-shock suggestion.
Ken glad wife doing better. Good to hear brother has new working knee. Nice view, my polling place was on lake, but polling was done on non-lake side.
Don good to hear replacement on way for tempest. I mention the repair only because if tractor not used , may not get fixed prior to next used date :( Hope Kale does well.
Ted hope you survive the MIL visit ;) Also hoping nap happened and was good.
RS Hope you make good press during the good weather.
David sorry about power issue. Glad cable run accomplished. Hope coffee inspires plan for day :)
Thomas good to hear good day. Hope day not too long tomorrow.
Frits good to hear you are feeling better, and wife still not showing symptoms. Good to hear daughter off pain meds and ready to work from home. Is the army using horse for therapy?
RNG sorry shortcut did not shorten the trip, hope scenery was good.
Randy(wag) sorry about the rain event, maybe you can look at the old compressor and see if pressure switch is problem. Glad Dr visit was good.
ennis hope taxes did not use up all of your dollar :)
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /learning new job, /friends upcoming new baby, Bird /aging issues, Roy /palpitations, /angina, /medical issues, /wife ankle,recover from getting sick, Ron /broken arm and heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /new skin cancer spot and treatment, /elbow healing, /wife knee healing, Thomas /gout, /wife's pain, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes and fall, Frits/ daughters hip replacement /veteran son with mental issues, Ken /dad possible dementia, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, /wife feeling bad, Lou / eye issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife headaches and heart eval, /sister shingles, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, Chris /neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /wife not feeling well, /marriage not doing well, / friend stop drinking, Paul/ wife's healing from back surgery, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis /retirement plans, neighbor issues, and land development, / brother "alligallyitus" and back in hospital, Drew /foot heel issues, /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Mike /spine injury and recovery,James /death of FIL, Scotty, /back pain,Frits /daughter recovery from surgery, Helogabals /second opinion, /wife's friend situation, Mark /wife colon surgery, Fatjay /father broken hip, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,694  
46.9 this morning 3 to3 inches of rain thru tomorrow starting tonight then the cold

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #158,696  
2022-11-10, 0354

39° right now...high about 60 today...

Wifey and stepdaughter made it home, safe and sound. Margeaux, as expected, was a happy pup.

Be heading into work in a couple hours...

/ Good morning!!!! #158,697  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 50° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 70° with a mix of sun and clouds. Got my conserve energy day in. I am also fighting off a cold. Yesterdays rest day helped a lot. Going to enjoy some outdoor time today before goes back to being normal Fall temperatures.
wNgCkwy.jpg

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #158,698  
Good morning, low temp 49 and high to 61°F. Wind S 5 mph. 30% chance of showers.
Lake Nipigon, Geraldton and Kapuskasing areas all are expecting about a foot of snow and high winds. I only mention this because that is part of my stomping grounds in the summer.

The trailer is loaded again for the dump. This time it is stuff out of this place. My daughter in law (RIP) was doing a lot of retail therapy in the last three years of life and that all needs to be cleared out. We have a used section at the dump where we can drop off stuff and for a small fee/donation (honour system) you can pick up lots of good stuff.

So it is a town and dump run today. Then reload the trailer for another load tomorrow, then back to the neighbours' she has another load to go. I will get at the heater in the tractor before the snow flies here, but exactly when, I am not sure.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #158,699  
good morning all
today should be a lovely sunny day up to 68
tomorrow a Nor'Easter with a gale warning at the coast. Guessing the remnants of Hurricane Nicole
That should bring down the rest of the leaves

haircut at lunchtime, not much else planned
might grease the mower this afternoon while it's warm out

have a great Thursday. If it's not great, make it so...

/ Good morning!!!! #158,700  
47 climbing to 68.

Got some house painting done, and did a thorough cleaning of my coffee roaster. Gave away most of my last 2 roasts to friends who came over to dinner last night. She brought an interesting pie made with pecans, chocolate chips, pretzels and orange zest. It was good to catch up with them. She's an artist, and had recently gone to Tuscany on a painting trip. Her husband is an interesting guy who can fix anything.

Got some things to do outside before the rain gets here. We need it, and may get an inch or so.