Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,531  
61°F and light rain this morning, going up to 77° here today. Rain started sometime Thursday evening, and has been off and on since. Forecast keeps changing, but best bet is it will do this through Monday. Rather windy as well, gusting up to 38-ish mph today.

Probably no mowing this weekend.

Been awhile ... again. Hope everyone is well.

Good afternoon, gents.
Hey, thanks for checking in. Hope all is well at the "new" job. How long has it been since you changed jobs?

/ Good morning!!!! #189,533  
Good Afternoon Drew,
not good at all Scott, little failure to communicate I'd say
Agreed Drew, the owner texted us and is reducing the rate for our first 4 nights and then on Wednesday morning we get upgraded to a nicer unit with better views !
So the guy that owns these units is from outside Toronto ! I sure hope it’s not my buddy Bill, L4N !! 😂😂

We are just upset that they couldn’t tell us that the place was being renovated before we even got here ! Hard to believe IMHO !!

We need to go out for a basic necessities run , and obviously some adult beverages! 😉😂

Hope all have a great evening ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #189,535  
Hey, thanks for checking in. Hope all is well at the "new" job. How long has it been since you changed jobs?
Thanks, BEF.

Been there for about a year-and-a-half now. Time sure does fly by these days. They keep me quite busy.

All is not well at the "new" job, but we're dealing with it as best we can. About a month ago, we had an "IT Incident" (what we've been told to call it) that shut us down completely for about a week. Lots of expensive consultants and lawyers and federal agencies involved. We're still not back to 100%, but slowly getting there. This was one of those things that I've read about many times happening to others, but seeing it from the inside is an amazing experience. Wouldn't wish this on anyone. Would be nice if people smart enough to do things like this would use their powers for good instead of evil.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,537  
Thanks, BEF.

Been there for about a year-and-a-half now. Time sure does fly by these days. They keep me quite busy.

All is not well at the "new" job, but we're dealing with it as best we can. About a month ago, we had an "IT Incident" (what we've been told to call it) that shut us down completely for about a week. Lots of expensive consultants and lawyers and federal agencies involved. We're still not back to 100%, but slowly getting there. This was one of those things that I've read about many times happening to others, but seeing it from the inside is an amazing experience. Wouldn't wish this on anyone. Would be nice if people smart enough to do things like this would use their powers for good instead of evil.
We had that happen last year. Took almost 2 weeks to get back up. Billion dollar company and we were taking down to our knees. Multiple agencies involved and had to hire an outside IT company to fix it.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,538  
Finished mowing front just as it was starting to spit rain. Didn’t amount to much, just enough to wet the pavement and settle the dust.

Doesn’t look like we’ll get much more.

Checked Nest Box No. 2 on the way back down to the house. Five Bluebird eggs …

Nest Boxes 1 and 3 look like they might have house sparrows nesting in them but that needs further investigation.

Probably time to deploy the trap.

Haven’t checked Nest Box No. 4.

Watered seedling trays that were in the greenhouse.

Peppers, broccoli, and cabbage all seem to be doing very well. Those that had true leaves got dosed with a very dilute solution of Miracle Gro.

The tomato seeds I planted to replace the ones that failed are all popping up.

Cauliflower isn’t doing much though.

Probably go finish refilling that one sprayer with glyphosate and the refill the other one with peppermint juice.

Maybe head up to the shop and work on the live trap after that.

Woman just got back from the grocery store, brought me back an iced Butter Pecan …

/ Good morning!!!! #189,539  
Good (Sunday) morning. Overnight Low of 5.4C and it's presently 7.6C (heading to 18C), lightly overcast and calm.

The 'Mad Agisting Horse Woman' & Daughter went for a ride, then dropped their horses off at "Paddock #8" = they returned here to clear up Paddock #3 fairly late, so I'll be cleaning that paddock on Monday.

I'm off to Church in a wee bit and then the rest of the day is His.

That's about it, take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,540  
We got .15" rain.
Did get caught up on labeling pictures. Still don't like the import method as it is very slow, but it works, unlike the Microsoft Photo app.
Then decided to get the pressure washer out of the basement. Fired up pretty easy, but forgot to turn water on first. Unloading valve still sticking, but the work around is to take the tip off, run some water out, put tip on, then it will work again until you release the pressure. Then it will just put out a weak stream. I did use the weak stream to rinse of the porch siding. Got the mouse guts washed of the porch, until the next one arrives... Did not run gas out of PW, as might use again soon, kept it in my way in the garage to remind myself.
Heated up some taco chicken for supper. That's about all for today.

My son already got a fishing email on his work email, with a power point file. good thing he checked with his phone and didn't open it on the computer. The From email address was suspicious.