Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #183,862  
ever get that feeling your being watched??

1705232192983.png

/ Good morning!!!! #183,863  
25 going to 49 but very windy again. Local weather people calling for a little snow tomorrow.

Mostly, hope you feel better today and get your bike riding going again soon. Hoping for another record year.

Ron, what do you test your anti-freeze with? I probably need to do that.

Thomas, sorry you had such a rough storm. Hope power is back up.

BEF, prayers for your dad's recovery from surgery. Without his car and truck, you think he'll be driving the tractor to town?

Scott, real nice looking woodwork.

/ Good morning!!!! #183,864  
That is pretty much the nature of politics. And it's why politically charged topics should not be allowed. Even a chart can be deceptive and misleading.
And how many charts have we seen over the years that are just flat-out false?

”hockey sticks” comes to mind…

/ Good morning!!!! #183,866  
36 was 29 when we went to bed, all the crap is in my head snorting coughing still low grade fever. Time marches on

BEF I believe it has to do with the type of grass on the greens they use it does not like cold. Did not watch football game last night too tight I guess. Hope son’s win game Helo

mostly this stuff really wears one down. Very windy today cold is on its way and another blast after this next weekend. I hope ArlyA is getting his snow

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #183,869  
28° now, highs in the mid 30’s, sunny morning clouding up as the day goes on, may see some flurries late afternoon. Winds SW 10-15 mph gusts to 35 mph.

Thomas, we got lucky no trees down and only a few branches to clean up. Most of the power outages were on your side of the state. A lot of flooding on the coast, some roads still closed for repairs.

No plans for today just take it slow.

Enjoy your day everyone
Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #183,870  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

17.6F going int low 40s, sunny day forecasted.

Saturday work was good, much lower attendance so a much more low-key vibe, we will see how today goes. Harry seems to have enjoyed his day at doggie day care, which is only open for drop-off/pickup from noon-4, which does not work for us when our shift today is 11-7… so we have to hope that yesterday’s activity and some play after church will burn off enough energy so that he doesn’t get too creative while we are gone. I really don’t want to have to stuff him in his crate for 8+ hours…

it still amazes me that people have to pay for parking permits at The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, and that money was spent to put up ugly barriers in the shoulders of US441 (which quite frankly is dangerous IMO) to prevent people from parking along the road, large boulders acquired and moved into other areas to prevent free parking, metal poles with “NO PARKING PERMIT PARKING IN AUTHORIZED SPACES ONLY” metal signs installed for a couple miles along the highway, ruining the beauty of the ride through the forest, because there was no extra money available to the National Parks Service to help offset increased costs to high inflation (but there was money to buy all these things so that taxpayers could be forced to spend more money on parking permits in a National Park they already pay taxes to support — taxpayer money spent to pay for things to make taxpayers pay more money for something taxpayers already pay for!). And yet 1% of some other expenditures could have offset the money NPS needed for a decade…

I‘ll gladly take a strike today if anyone wants to do it to me, because what was a wonderful free (as in “no out-of-pocket”) day out has been ruined.

and you know those barriers and signs are never going away…

I hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day.