Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #178,832  
that boat was rode hard and put away wet
those older aluminum boats were sure durable
you could probably make it look like new with a pressure washer
if that was your thing...

I saw lots of those old motors when I was in the boat museum in Cedarville MI.
I wish I had taken more pictures.
Bet it would be fun to restore them to good running condition.

time for breakfast. Will make an omelette of some sort.
will chop up my last tomato to put in it. And maybe some diced green peppers from the garden.
A local welding shop has one of those that someone is installing the drive unit from a PWC into the stern —- THAT will be a wild ride! It is awkward to stop into but maybe I will try and get a photo of it…

/ Good morning!!!! #178,833  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

Overslept, scrabling for church, checking in later!

/ Good morning!!!! #178,834  
Looks like the Yellow jackets are done for. Only a hole in the ground remains and the Wasps are are also done for with the last application of dusting in the wall
IMG_2624.JPG
IMG_2625.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #178,836  
this should not be too hard
one end goes under existing front sway bar bracket.
other end goes on bracket set at straight ahead.
very heavy, appears well made, and this is lightest duty of their models.

on trucks like Bill's, this thing keeps you in control, you hope, when you blow a front tire.
for me, helps the most to avoid sway caused by wind.

bright blue sky out, just like after a good rain. Not so warm though, haven't been in a rush to get out there....

IMG_2436.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #178,837  
Good Morning (resumed)!

Haunted Hayride was a lot of fun - they refined a few things from last year and it ran much smoother. Last years total raised for the local animal shelter was about $3000, they expect it to be higher this year.

afyer finishing breakfast, and a couple housekeeping tasks, the latest load of firewood will be unloaded and stacked, then a trip up to woodlot with dog and load up some more wood, and if I remember I will pull out a couple more sheets of the reclaimed roof tin to cover the ricks at home.

i saw a YouTube video about making a sweet potato wine — anyone ever have anything like that? It sounds very interesting and fairly easy— and sweet potatoes are cheaper than grapes! Not to mention a lot easier to grow…

i hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!

/ Good morning!!!! #178,838  
Morning all, rain is gone, sun is out 56 going up to 61.
First fire in the fireplace last night.

Got some more strips up and measured out for new panels, looks like 14 to go with whole and cut adding up quite a bit.

Off to drop off stuff at Choir carwash along with son.

Can't drink at all for now, nor eat most things.

Tomorrow they take out old boiler, so today will be reclearing the way out since wife moved stuff around again.

Be well,

/ Good morning!!!! #178,839  
Good morning. A slightly rainy day today, so I won’t be doing much outside.

Did get the docks disconnected and floated over to the swim dock for the winter, which is a big accomplishment and takes a lot off of my mind.

Some fall leaf photos for those Texans wanting.

IMG_8372.jpeg
IMG_8352.jpeg
IMG_8341.jpeg
IMG_8339.jpeg

Docks done and all ready for winter:

IMG_8383.jpeg

And a real nice sunset with the hound dog last night down on the fixed dock. There were also four ducks tooling around, and he was barking at them like crazy!

Attachments

• IMG_8386.jpeg
    IMG_8386.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
   / Good morning!!!! #178,840  
Good Morning Guys,
Ct, 45 going to 58 ! Sunny skies now but we had rain pretty much all day yesterday!

Went to the local hospital ER this morning to have the staples in my head removed ! Hardly felt them being removed ! My wife says the wound looks good, so I will take her word for it ! Kind of mad at my primary care physician for not willing to remove the staples ! I had to sit in the ER for almost 1 1/2 hours waiting ! :rolleyes:

Ron, beautiful Cardinal shot !

Taking my daily walk I noticed some people had their wood stoves running ! A definite chill in the air !

Kathleen and I along with another couple we are friends with will be leaving on Nov 1st thru the 15 th to go to the Dominican Republic, Punta Cana, so a lot of beach days in our future! Started packing already ! We try to do 1 medium suitcase each, and one backpack carry on.

Looks like a good day to pull the Model A out and park in the front yard ! 😉

All have a safe and blessed day !

Attachments

• IMG_3573.jpeg
    IMG_3573.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3575.jpeg
    IMG_3575.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited: