Flu Season

/ Flu Season #1  

murphy1244

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota 1120 RTV Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y
Anyone get the dreaded Flu yet? Its been 8 days now and not letting up. Some day this too shall pass, I hope.

/ Flu Season #2  
Got it on the 16th, and yesterday was the first day I felt 100% again. More suckfull was that my septic outlet from the house failed the day after I came down with it.... Thought I was going to die digging it up. Had to change my clothes twice after sweating through them.

It was a wonderful Xmas.

/ Flu Season #3  
I think we had it, but hard to tell exactly what it was without getting tested. But it was a full week of bleh and another 4-5 days before we were right again.

/ Flu Season
I must becoming a wimp cause my chemo wasn't this bad. And having COPD on top is hard.

/ Flu Season #6  
I think I just got it. Or something. I went to look at a job in a house yesterday morning full of little kids. They all seemed healthy, but later in the day, I started to feel a little off. This morning I'm not sure if I should go to work or just stay home and rest. I think I'm still good enough to get some work done and be productive, but my wife, the nurse, thinks I should rest with the hope it passes quickly.

The hospital where she works has been hit hard. The other two hospitals in town are also struggling with finding staff because so many of them have the flu. They keep saying this is as bad as they have ever seen and it might get a lot worse.

Eddie

/ Flu Season #7  
Have any of you gotten the shot? I read the shot only covers marginally as the flu has "re-strained" itself??!! Hope all get well.

/ Flu Season
I got the Shot in November but I heard they missed it this year.

/ Flu Season #9  
Sorry to hear that Murph, I was in the hospital in October and they just couldn't wait to give me a flu shot, so as soon as the fever went down I got the shot sure in the knowledge I could go amongst the diseased masses in safety...:laughing:

One of my sons is an EMT and a daughter is a nurse, so they both had it; miserable.

I haven't gotten it yet though I had a bad case of bronchitis not long ago, but I'm pretty much a hermit and don't go to town often, hope you get to feeling better soon.

/ Flu Season #10  
Got the shot in oct. so far all is well,haven't heard of a lot up this way, who knows what the new year will bring, wishing you all the best in the NEW YEAR.: