First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520 #1  

Runner

Veteran Member
Tractor
2024 Cub Cadet Ultima ZTXS5 54, 2007 John Deere 2520, 1989 John Deere 185, 1960 Panzer T70B
Had some nice seat time yesterday, first mowing of the season for my 4 acre pasture. There is only one locust tree in the pasture (right in the middle, above the ROPS in the last picture), so, of course, I managed to get a thorn from it in my left front tire. Doesn't seem to be leaking...yet.

Some pictures to enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_3428.jpg
    IMG_3428.jpg
    914.8 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_3433.jpg
    IMG_3433.jpg
    1,009 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_3434.jpg
    IMG_3434.jpg
    862.6 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_3441.jpg
    IMG_3441.jpg
    815.3 KB · Views: 388
   / First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520 #2  
Looks like you need to bale it also.:laughing:

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520 #3  
How long does it take to mow the pasture with grass that high?
Did you wear out your first FEL bucket? Either you need to do more loader work or that one is new. :D

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520
"How long does it take to mow the pasture with grass that high?
Did you wear out your first FEL bucket? Either you need to do more loader work or that one is new
. "

About 3 hours.

If you look reeeeeal close, you can see some paint missing off the bottom of the bucket....

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520 #5  
If you look reeeeeal close, you can see some paint missing off the bottom of the bucket....
Ah yeah, good :thumbsup:

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520 #6  
Nice looking mowing job! :thumbsup:
Some nice pictures of your tractor Enlarge and fram the lastt one! :D
If it was me I would have a tree burning and you know which one it would be!:laughing:

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520 #7  
Good looking deere feed.;)

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520
"Looks like you need to bale it also."

I have toyed with the idea of buying a sickle bar for the 2520 just for fun. There is a local guy that goes up and down our road cutting and bailing. I'm thinking that he might be willing to bale it and haul off the bales. Maybe get 5 or 6 bales off of it?

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520 #9  
Had some nice seat time yesterday, first mowing of the season for my 4 acre pasture. There is only one locust tree in the pasture (right in the middle, above the ROPS in the last picture), so, of course, I managed to get a thorn from it in my left front tire. Doesn't seem to be leaking...yet.

Some pictures to enjoy.

You must use an old tractor to do the work or do you hire it done? Your deere is spotless, no grass on it or sign of any use. A TEFLON DEERE :thumbsup:

/ First Pasture Mowing of the Season With 2520 #10  

Some pictures to enjoy.

Why are you running wheel weights?