Finaly Got The New Toy In Hand!

/ Finaly Got The New Toy In Hand! #1  

kneedeep

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 & 8560
Finaly Got The New Toy In Hand! REVISED!

It's a Handfull!! :laughing:

20170421_084405.jpg

Traded the 5500- Goodby to a great tractor!!

20170419_130005.jpg

/ Finaly Got The New Toy In Hand! #2  
:cool2:

/ Finaly Got The New Toy In Hand! #4  
In with the new (to me)! :thumbsup:

View attachment 506974

Congrats! I couldn't help but do a "double take" when I saw the "6 ton" on the side of the trailer...Do you have the rears filled on your new Mahindra? I'm guessing that you were dangerously close to being a tad over...(reason I'm saying that is I had a 7 ton GN that weighed 4500 by itself..plus a Mahindra 6000/FEL/loaded rears that weighed in right at 10,000 by itself...(w/o the backhoe)...Glad you got it home OK... BobG in VA

/ Finaly Got The New Toy In Hand! #5  
Congrats! I couldn't help but do a "double take" when I saw the "6 ton" on the side of the trailer...Do you have the rears filled on your new Mahindra? I'm guessing that you were dangerously close to being a tad over...(reason I'm saying that is I had a 7 ton GN that weighed 4500 by itself..plus a Mahindra 6000/FEL/loaded rears that weighed in right at 10,000 by itself...(w/o the backhoe)...Glad you got it home OK... BobG in VA
Yeah Bob. I keep telling him he needs a bigger trailer.:confused3:
:):):)
hugs, Brandi

/ Finaly Got The New Toy In Hand!
Yeah Bob. I keep telling him he needs a bigger trailer.:confused3:
:):):)
hugs, Brandi
It is on 7 ton axles, had it labeled 6 to match truck hitch before I upgraded truck hitch. Just put new tires on trailer as well.
Brandi- Upgrade may be in future

/ Finaly Got The New Toy In Hand! #8  
Very nice. The more I look, the more I keep coming back to a big Mahindra cab tractor like yours. I just have to wait until I finish paying for my wifes mini van before I'm comfortable taking out a loan to get something like that.