EA grapple not an option now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / EA grapple not an option now what? #141  
What is your objection to post 109, just because he takes a different position from you, maybe?
If you read my post you would see that I said to another member who liked his Land Pride grapple that the other post said that he had a friend who's Land Pride grapple self destructed, I simply said that I thought that LP implements were pretty good, never said I had an objection, that's just you stirring in something where there is nothing.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #142  
All that I know is what I saw.
And all I know is how they treated me, and they didn't have to !
They could have said, sorry, no warranty !

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #143  
And all I know is how they treated me, and they didn't have to !
They could have said, sorry, no warranty !
You are right. You had a good experience.
I saw them treat others differently... and am not the only person in this thread who has said so.

No matter. They are gone, at least until he needs money and tries to start back up again.

Your post shows why we say they had a cult like following. EA can do no wrong... and don't even suggest otherwise.

Last edited:
   / EA grapple not an option now what? #144  
You are right. You had a good experience.
I saw them treat others differently... and am not the only person in this thread who has said so.

No matter. They are gone, at least until he needs money and tries to start back up again.

Your post shows why we say they had a cult like following. EA can do no wrong... and don't even suggest otherwise.
I'm intelligent enough to know when I receive excellent customer service.
It's obvious that EA hurt your feelings at some point.
Did they do anyone wrong ? I have no clue, I haven't seen any post where they wronged anyone that owns a EA grapple . People that did break parts were sent new parts, when there was an up grade, they were sent the upgraded parts.
If you can find a post where a EA grapple owner was ever wronged, please post it. I would like to see it

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #145  
If you read my post you would see that I said to another member who liked his Land Pride grapple that the other post said that he had a friend who's Land Pride grapple self destructed, I simply said that I thought that LP implements were pretty good, never said I had an objection, that's just you stirring in something where there is nothing.
I must have misinterpreted your meaning then.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #146  
Folks, if you're going to insult one another, at least put some effort into it. I've heard considerably more creative vitriol out of my 13 year olds peers.

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #148  
Folks, if you're going to insult one another, at least put some effort into it. I've heard considerably more creative vitriol out of my 13 year olds peers.
1713967809877.jpeg

/ EA grapple not an option now what? #149  
Well, I died choking on my coffee as I read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.