Do you like "cool" things?

/ Do you like "cool" things? #2  
Re: Do you like \"cool\" things?

That was pretty neat. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Had to keep on pausing it though....couldn't read as fast as the pictures were going. Thnx for sharing.

/ Do you like "cool" things? #3  

Wow! Sure glad I don't have ego problems, makes you feel kind of insignificant doesn't it? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Do you like "cool" things? #4  

That was cool. Just sent the address to a couple of friends.
Here's the site address from the beginning of the show:
Hubble video

/ Do you like "cool" things? #5  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( makes you feel kind of insignificant doesn't it?)</font>

It sure does...
I don't want to start a discussion on whether there's extraterrestrial life but realizing the shear # of galaxies, stars, planets... to me, the odds of there being life elsewhere, seems likely.

/ Do you like "cool" things? #6  

My thoughts are just like yours bczoom. With the millions of galaxies and the billions of stars in those galaxies, the odds would be literally astronomical for our planet to be the only one to sustain life for millions of years. Awe inspiring pictures for sure!

Regards,
Duber

/ Do you like "cool" things? #7  

Wow. That was simply amazing. What amazes me is that all this stuff is many light years away, but our telescope can get pictures of this stuff so well.

/ Do you like "cool" things? #8  

Thanks for the site, it is awesome! We are less than a speck of dust in the grand picture. What amazes me is with the pictures taken by Hubble, you are traveling back in time millions of years, looking at things that don't even exist anymore, mind boggling!

/ Do you like "cool" things?

Thanks Ken, your link does indeed start it at the begining. I went to fix my link but waited to long and since I have yet to break the secret code needed to modify and generally disrupt things at TBN. As has been mentioned, I don't doubt that life does indeed exist elsewhere just what it is is as much a mystery as can be had but it no doubt makes you wonder and certainly makes one humble. I look forward to Hubble II or the James Webb telescope and all it can do. Thats a number of years away but don't doubt that with all the advances in technology, it will provide even more insight to what are certainly extreme distances for us. Heck with my link, use the guys that know what they are doing! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Do you like "cool" things? #10  

That link does not work for me.. has the page gone away?