Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn?

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #111  
I do have a drive through tractor shed for my tractors, and a more closed barn for my welding trailer and CTL.

Have to admit that if everything is dusty, I'm prone to pull them all out to get washed off by an impending rain though. :LOL:

R4D3YO1.jpg

I've not built anything to house my implements yet... That would take quite a bit of cover to put a roof over harrows, discs, batwing cutters, and on and on...

What do you guys use? (If anything)
When I had boats I got a Costco 24x12 “tent” structure and had to replace the canvas on it twice. The second year after I last replaced it I decided to use the “bones” and frame it out and clad with metal. Then I used plywood inside on the walls to shore it up or as shear walls. Also good to mount hangers, shelves etc. The last pic was when I still had my boat in it however now my Kubota lives there. All in I have just over $2.5k into it as I shopped the materials and got the metal wholesale.

Attachments

• IMG_0749.jpeg
    IMG_0749.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0286.jpeg
    IMG_0286.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0293.jpeg
    IMG_0293.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
   / Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #112  
Designed and built this oversized 16X24 run-in shed for my trailer and New Holland 1530 tractor. But then I gave the tractor to my son-in-law and bought a new JD 4044R which almost fits in the shed.
IMG_2991.jpg

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #113  
Man, some of you have a lot of flat usable space to work on. I've got almost 40 acres, but not much flat stuff nearby the house.

I'm in a house build in progress with the final dirtwork scheduled to be done in July maybe.

After that, I'm dropping a single wide versatube type carport next to the garage and then going on to build a woodshed for this upcoming winter's wood.

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #114  
@areid

I was like Holy **** he has some kind of wheeled armored apc....

Then I zoomed in....😔

20230812_141359.jpg

Lol....:LOL:

Last edited:
   / Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #115  
The whole barn is sitting on sand, but the back 2/3 of my PB is on a hill side. The dozer operator built me a very large bathtub with clay and we filled it with 400 yds of compacted sand.

Notice the purlins, they are vertical 2x4. Top of the truss are 2x12 and bottom are 2x10. This gives me 100 lb snowload.

Attachments

• WP_20140312_003.jpg
    WP_20140312_003.jpg
    884.3 KB · Views: 24
   / Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #116  
Right after it was built. 4 tractors, discmower/conditioner, etc stuffed into it now.
DSC00753.JPG

/ Do You Have a Tractor Shed/Barn? #117  
My 90 year old 3 bay barn that went though a major overhaul a few years ago. One door on the back and two doors open on the front.
IMG_0277.JPG

Attachments

• Skeletons.jpg
    Skeletons.jpg
    941.1 KB · Views: 11