different music

/ different music #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
so far tonight i have loaded a lot of differnt types of music. just seems one of those kinds of nights when i can;t decide? have gone though BRUSE HORNSBY, CHET AKINS, BEACH BOYS, CHARILE DANILES. ANYBODY ELSE HAVE THAT PROBLEM? really not a problem i guess, just listen to what you feel like.

/ different music #3  
What about the US Marine Band? They play music dont they? Sousa and other guys. bw

/ different music #4  
I am always switching around. One minute it's country, next Zepplin, next bluegrass,, back to rock, then to blues, then...

What I have found, is I listen more and more to NPR. One of our stations plays the gamut from blues to bluegrass to cajun to classical to celtic.

I love country, but find the two local stations to play mostly top40 country; I like older stuff too. I wish they'd play some Hank now and then(Sr.). It's a huge deal to them when they play an 80's Alabama song, like they wreally went back to the old days.

I tend to like 60's and 70's medium to hard rock more and more(always have, but more now). Imagine what rock would be like if Hendrix was still around...

Bluegrass is great. I like old and new. I miss "Hot Rize", and thier country side kicks "Red Knuckles and the Trail Blazers". It was really sad when Charles passed away. Tim Obrien is still active though.

I still absolutely adore Linda Ronstadt too; She just gets better and better. Her range is really amazing.

/ different music #5  
Must be a tractor-person thing. My 60 disc player has everything from Cake to Johnny Cash, Janis Joplin to Sade.

/ different music #6  
Easy listening some rock-a-billy..long as I can understand the words w/out getting a headache.

Now Frank..are you getting a touch of cabin fever already. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ different music #7  
Bruce Hornsby -- now there's some music! I recently discovered Steve Austin and the Delcoury Band. Another one I like is the soundtrack from Oh Brother Where Art Thou!

But when crunching data, nothing beats Beethoven! Does anybody else have favorites in the category of "Music to do _____ by?"

Pete

/ different music #8  
<font color=blue>Does anybody else have favorites in the category of "Music to do _____ by?"</font color=blue>
When I don't carpool, I like to listen to <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.bachcentral.com/brandenburg/brandenburg3.html>Bach's Brandenburg Concerto Number 3</A>. I just have to stop myself from CWD, Conducting While Driving. /w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif

/ different music #9  
<font color=blue>..."Music to do _____ by?"...</font color=blue>

Hey Pete...

Now, <font color=blue>_____ </font color=blue>that's getting kinda personal... /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ different music #10  
Ya I do that all the time. One minute I will be playing some Jimmy Buffet, then I will have on some old Rush, change to James Taylor, Then switch to Kid Rock. I jump ALL over.

As for best music for certain times? Oh ya. Like times like this. Snow for the last few weeks, cold, dark, throw on some Jimmy Buffett, and your warm and tosty on the beach, with a rum drink in your hand.