Loader CT 235 Power Forward?

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #1  

OH10

Tractor
Bobcat CT235
Can anyone tell me where the power forward connector on the CT235 is? Underneath the floorboard on the right side there is a block with Yellow, Green, Red and Blue marked connectors. Right above them there are two Black "Ports" that look like they are capped off. Is that where it is? I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trouble to put on a third function kit.

Thanks!

OH10

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #2  
I'll show my ignorance here. What is "Power forward"?

Underneath my floorboard on the right side is the loader control valve with 4 ports for loader hoses. 2 black ports above them may be relief valve and float valve.

If you are meaning 3rd function as a grapple or whatever then I would think you would use the rear auxiliary port if your tractor is equipped. IPC Illustration

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #3  
Can anyone tell me where the power forward connector on the CT235 is? Underneath the floorboard on the right side there is a block with Yellow, Green, Red and Blue marked connectors. Right above them there are two Black "Ports" that look like they are capped off. Is that where it is? I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trouble to put on a third function kit. Thanks! OH10
I think he means Power Beyond.

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #4  
I think he means Power Beyond.

Oh! If that is the case I believe power beyond is already being used on the loader valve. You will notice it has 4 loader lines and 3 other lines. I'm not sure of anything but believe the line going back toward the 3 point is the power beyond outlet.

I believe the rear auxiliary ports would be the answer to a 3rd function.

Note this from the CK35 manual, same as your CT235. You may not have the loader valve (4) or auxiliary valve (5). Both would appear to have power beyond in use.

Attachments

• ck35scan0001.jpg
    ck35scan0001.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 924
   / CT 235 Power Forward? #5  
Winston1 is correct. Power Beyond is already there being used. It is the extended fitting coming off side of loader valve with the larger steel connected going back to 3 pt.

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #6  
If you looking to run remote to the front, get the rear remote kits form Kioiti, or Bobcat. The second valve for the Kioiti has a float function that the second remote from Bobcat does not. The Kioiti kits will fit the Bobcat. I know as I have a mixed set on my unit and you cant tell them apart except for the orange lever , vers yellow. You can the get with Brian (Fit right hydraulics) on a kit to run remotes to the front. I have the set up to run a front hay grapple.

Do a search under my user name and you will find several articals I did on the install and the results.

/ CT 235 Power Forward?
Thanks to everyone for all the info. Also thanks for figuring out I meant Power Beyond rather than Power Forward. I don't know where that came from. I am hoping to put a grapple on next spring, all this info really helps.

/ CT 235 Power Forward?
Thanks again to every body. I got the remote kit from Bobcat installed with only a couple problems. The biggest one was the seat. Man is that sucker heavy! I advise anyone to separate it into two sections before you lift it out of there. It's a lot easier to handle that way. The other one was mounting the Bracket for the connectors. The plastic plugs by the fill tube had deteriorated and the base of the plugs were stuck in there. The rest of the installation was a breeze. I made up a test gauge from parts from the local Parker hydraulic shop. It tested fine up to 2500 PSI and no leaks! From those of you who have already done this - any idea the length of hoses I will need to run the hydraulics to the front (loader cross bar)? I'll try to post a couple pix.

Seat Lo-res.jpgRemote job low-res.jpgHydro Gauge.jpgValve low-res.jpg

/ CT 235 Power Forward? #9  
Good job. As far as the length goes I always custom made the hoses. I make hoses in house so it was easy for me to put the hose in place and mark it. You can probably do the same with a string or rope.Have you considered the hose size yet? The bigger the better but the larger sizes are a little harder to work with and more expensive. What attachments besides a grapple are you planning to use?

/ CT 235 Power Forward?
This morning I took the hose off my air compressor and used it to measure along the left side of the tractor. 13.5 feet and that leaves enough slack for the full range of the FEL boom. I think I'm gonna go with 3/8" 3000psi hose. I can get it made at the Parker Hydraulic shop about a half mile from where that Jet crashed in Akron yesterday. I had been there Monday. If I had waited a day I could of watched it come down, Rest Their Souls. The only attachment I plan on getting is the Grapple. Either the EA or the Titan. I have an Auger that runs off the PTO. Saved me a lot of work putting in Deer Fence. I'll probably get a Subsoiler or Middlebuster to run electric out to the Barn. My darling wife is very supportive (I let her drive it now and then) but I don't want to push it too far too quick.

Mike